What do you believe? - Page 2

--
Boots

November 4th, 2015  
Elembe

Sara sometimes just knowing you are among friends on here helps. Take care mate.
November 4th, 2015  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
Cop a load of this squeezy hug sent via the power of t'interweb. Things will get better.
Make sure he hasn't nicked your wallet Sara, he is a bloody Scouser after all.
November 4th, 2015  
dadsgirl

Dearest Sara,
I missed your original post. Had a handful of things at home that needed tending to. Write me, you know I will write you back!

Always,
Dadsgirl
--
Boots
November 4th, 2015  
dadsgirl

To quote Namvet, "Trust, but verify"
Remember all that sabotage crap that was happening in our home? I mean every nook and cranny bared, furniture defaced, it got worse......
Things put back in the wrong places., etcetera. Now , who had the time and access??
It was the first person I thought of. The person who now lives one thousand miles away... Likes to FaceTime only me(?!) Very disturbed. I found my name and his name written on a frame I was looking for.
My (step)son that always says he loves me.
Love and harm do NOT jive.
Trust, but verify

I'm disgusted. We've gotten a new fence, getting new front door. Going to get alarm system when it's installed. More than dangerous if you only knew. He's even been through my financial papers and such.
May karma teach him a huge lesson.

Dadsgirl
November 7th, 2015  
Sara

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
Make sure he hasn't nicked your wallet Sara, he is a bloody Scouser after all.
No worries Brit.. I have surprises for people with sticky fingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadsgirl
To quote Namvet, "Trust, but verify"
Remember all that sabotage crap that was happening in our home? I mean every nook and cranny bared, furniture defaced, it got worse......
Things put back in the wrong places., etcetera. Now , who had the time and access??
It was the first person I thought of. The person who now lives one thousand miles away... Likes to FaceTime only me(?!) Very disturbed. I found my name and his name written on a frame I was looking for.
My (step)son that always says he loves me.
Love and harm do NOT jive.
Trust, but verify

I'm disgusted. We've gotten a new fence, getting new front door. Going to get alarm system when it's installed. More than dangerous if you only knew. He's even been through my financial papers and such.
May karma teach him a huge lesson.

Dadsgirl
Oooh too creepy...... and you're right dadsgirl.. what goes around comes around. .. comes around goes around.....until the world stops spinning..
November 7th, 2015  
The Highway Man

I don't do anything like that, I'm an upstanding member of the community.
November 7th, 2015  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Never trust a Scouser, of course he does things like that, but he will never admit it.
November 7th, 2015  
dadsgirl

An insane asylum is what that young man needs. I can't TELL you some of the disgusting things he's done.
Funny part, I've forgiven him. NOT FORGOTTEN though. At least he's over a thousand miles away.
I've had to replace clothes, shampoos, lotions, lingerie.....et al.
November 8th, 2015  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
And my bum is a kipper
November 8th, 2015  
The Highway Man

Has it been smoked?