What do you believe?

And my bum is a kipper:lol:

sCo_huhsign.gif
.. What's a kipper?

Or the RMP SIB copper coming to haul the sorry arsed brylcreem boy off to clankers. :p

I was never caught by the SIB, RMP or RAF. My crimes remained undetected even to this day.:mrgreen:

It would take more then a RMP SIB with the IQ of a chocolate frog to haul me off.:wink:

Sara did you know the most used phrase used by Scousers?
Answer "Not guilty your honour.":mrgreen:

Last edited:
Yes.. I believe it.. Maybe I'm part Scouser...?

;-)

I'm never guilty.. not on purpose anyway.
sEm_blush7.gif

In other (American) words... "your busted"... right?.. no i just check.. it would be..

You were "taken".. or .."ripped off"... I don't know what the teenage slang is for it now.

Busted is getting caught.

I remember when you first joined, Highway Man. I was reading the brit pacs posts and laughing.. began posting with y'all and called my mom "mum".. by accident.. and caught myself.
sFun_duh2.gif

Last edited:
I looked it up and "nicked" means being stolen from.. right?

Originally I thought it meant getting caught doing something wrong.. "busted"..

but nicked means getting caught?

or someone saying "hey.. I was nicked".. means.. someone stole something from me?

OK.. I think what you're saying is that "nick " and "busted" are the same there?

Or am I totally lost now?
sFun_crazy.gif

Last edited:
Hurry and tell me before I get "pissed"... (which means "mad".. not "drunk") in the US.

:angel:

The life had been so much easier if the people residing on the islands known as the British isles spoke English and not something incomprehensible.

Back