What April Fool's Pranks were you..

Marinerhodes

. . A part of or the butt of? In other words what April Fool's pranks did you experience or witness?

I have not been pranked today. I thought my Sgt was trying to prank me when he called me yesterday evening and said we all had to PT this morning. Saturday morning at 0530. This is only the second time in 3.5 years I have PTd on a Saturday as a platoon or other than on my own.

So at 1800 last night I called my MSgt. Seems some people forgot their reflective belts so they all had to PT this morning. Guess it wasn't a prank afterall.

So let us see who has what for this year.

P.S. Don't forget - Set your clocks ahead one hour!!

Last edited:
well

my friend went to go the bathroom, so we got in my friends car who was driving, and we left him there

then we went back an hour later and he was sitting there drinking a soda

hilarious for everyone but him

edit: this wasnt because of April Fools day, this is jsut a regular occurence with my friends

Marinerhodes said:
P.S. Don't forget - Set your clocks ahead one hour!!

I'm protesting Day Light Savings this year. Every year that bastard takes an hour of my time away, well not this year! :evil: Forget it! Screw Day Light Saving!!!!!!!!

'k, Imma go set my glocks ahead now.

Well, my friend had a sleepover last night so we all went in the next morning while he was takin a shower, and poured a pitcher of ice-cold water all over him...it was hilarious!!!!We think we heard him crying afterwards...Then i told my BEST friend that I was moving at the end of next week...He was like," NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"...I let him sweat it out for a couple of hours then called him back and said,"By the wayside...APRIL FOOLS!!!!! And he cursed me out for about 10-15 minutes and then hung up on me...lol...

PJ24 said:
'k, Imma go set my glocks ahead now.

Man, wish I had one. As it is I need to clean my 30-30, 30.06 and .380 heh. Haven't done more than check to make sure the loads are good for about 6 months now.

Marinerhodes said:
Man, wish I had one. As it is I need to clean my 30-30, 30.06 and .380 heh. Haven't done more than check to make sure the loads are good for about 6 months now.

:oops: Oops, I meant to type "clocks." Freudian slip. No wait, I mean "haha April Fools! I really meant clocks. Boy, I got you good." Yeah, that's the ticket.

As for my glocks, they mostly collect dust these days, along with all of my other toys. S i g h.

So you meant to type clocks but then you April Fool us and say you meant clocks again?...Are you feeling ok PJ? Maybe you should go lie down for a spell...hahaha

Well, one of my teachers was going to running for Govornor of Texas. I believed it. He is the AP US history, Government, economic, and City council. But it got me good it was April's fool.

C/2Lt Henderson said:
So you meant to type clocks but then you April Fool us and say you meant clocks again?...Are you feeling ok PJ? Maybe you should go lie down for a spell...hahaha

No, the "April Fool" excuse was a joke to hide the fact that I made a just a regular ol' typo.

Oops, I meant to type "clocks." Freudian slip. No wait, I mean "haha April Fools! I really meant clocks. Boy, I got you good." Yeah, that's the ticket.

See now? Jeez, do I have to explain everything to you kids?!?

Subtle humor is beyond alot of people nowadays PJ24. The difference between ignorance and apathy is that I don't know and I don't care. meh...

PJ24 said:
No, the "April Fool" excuse was a joke to hide the fact that I made a just a regular ol' typo.
See now? Jeez, do I have to explain everything to you kids?!?

oh believe me...I know subtle humor...when i walk in a crowded room full of kids my own age and say something within something else, i hear the crickets chirping...I had figured the april fools joke was a cover-up..lol...

Third platoons LT (at a military school) reset the 1st Sgt.s clock an hour later and woke him up at six, when we usually get up at 7. the 1st Sgt freaked for a little bit until the LT started laughing at him.

Well, I had a April fools played on me over at the academy. On Friday, my TAs said no PT. I said "yeah sure, tomorrow is Saturday and April Fools". I has right. Everyone sshowed up in Class Bs expect me and to other folks (All three of us are prior service). We showed up in PT. But here's the thing. The TAs playe dwith our heads. There was no PT. They knew that we knew that they know that we don't think like civilians because of our prior time in uniform. Also because I had a Drill Sgt that had a sick sense of humor. So of course, I had to change in Class Bs as fast as I can.

And I got a day off from PT. Which wasn't that bad.

5.56X45mm said:
Well, I had a April fools played on me over at the academy. On Friday, my TAs said no PT. I said "yeah sure, tomorrow is Saturday and April Fools". I has right. Everyone sshowed up in Class Bs expect me and to other folks (All three of us are prior service). We showed up in PT. But here's the thing. The TAs playe dwith our heads. There was no PT. They knew that we knew that they know that we don't think like civilians because of our prior time in uniform. Also because I had a Drill Sgt that had a sick sense of humor. So of course, I had to change in Class Bs as fast as I can.

And I got a day off from PT. Which wasn't that bad.

Hehe.

Back