What Antivirus do you use? - Page 4

--

October 13th, 2009  
mfc99

I use Avast for all of my computers and like it. I have used McAfee, Nortons, and AVG but they all failed and sucked up most of my RAM while they were working.
October 13th, 2009  
wolfen

Call me harsh or a cold blooded person, but I fully believe that impersonating military personnel should be a death sentence offense, no appeal possible
October 13th, 2009  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfen
Call me harsh or a cold blooded person, but I fully believe that impersonating military personnel should be a death sentence offense, no appeal possible
No,... I'd call you blind,.... I think that you've posted in the wrong forum.
--
October 13th, 2009  
wolfen

Yep call me blind too I had my glasses on the table when I posted. sombody from admin please move it to where it belongs for me, or simply delete it and I'l redo it.
October 16th, 2009  
captiva303

i forget its logo reminds me of an ECG though...
October 16th, 2009  
justin1552

I use McAffee Corporate Edition.
October 16th, 2009  
ObjSRgtLw

I use the antivirus by Umbrella Corporation- only way to get rid of the nasty T-Virus

Meaning that I don't use antivirus because it gave me more problems than it really solved/ prevented- it was just so annoying to tell the system every time what he should allow me to do and what he checked and stuff that he rated virus which it wasn't etc.. The integrated firewall of my Router and Firefox prevented me from virus damage until now... Most people get virus because they don't really know what they are downloading and open weird stuff and mails and apps. etc.
October 18th, 2009  
wolfen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObjSRgtLw
I use the antivirus by Umbrella Corporation- only way to get rid of the nasty T-Virus

Meaning that I don't use antivirus because it gave me more problems than it really solved/ prevented- it was just so annoying to tell the system every time what he should allow me to do and what he checked and stuff that he rated virus which it wasn't etc.. The integrated firewall of my Router and Firefox prevented me from virus damage until now... Most people get virus because they don't really know what they are downloading and open weird stuff and mails and apps. etc.

T-Virus huh. So.......................I gues syou wont be staring in Zombieland II...
October 19th, 2009  
justin1552

Nope, I got the part in Zombieland 2.
October 19th, 2009  
pixiedustboo

I changed to Avast and I love it. It's a free program too.