What do you all think of my quote?

"I am a rock. No one can view my emotions. No one can touch my heart. No one can hear my cry. No one can taste my tears. No one can smell my fear. I am a rock."-Robbie Henderson.

Reminds me of Paul Simon's "I am a rock, I am an island. And a rock feels no pain and an island never cries."

Last edited:
"I am a rock. No one can view my emotions. No one can touch my heart. No one can hear my cry. No one can taste my tears. No one can smell my fear. I am a rock."-Robbie Henderson.

Okay you ASKED so I'm gonna shoot it to you straight... prepare for candor without tact...

Um, dude, quoting YOURSELF is being something of a nimrod. Put it on your sigline and let someone else quote you. Lose the "bie", no one will take Robbie seriously but they might give ROB the benefit of the doubt.

Also bear in mind that I call my students who fail to demonstrate any appreciable intelligence "rocks".

Other than that, waaaaaaaaay cool.
:D

OK, when you encounter scissor people, but watch out for the guy/gal who starts his/her quote with "I am paper......."

Why younger men are wimps...

I agree with what this guy said then again he's a dumb :cen: and should be kicked in the :cen: for his sigline!:m16shoot:

Other then that it reminds me of my husband!

Oh oh, the "Thought Police"... sorry dear but PC just ain't on.
Besides... its an acronym; The War Against Terror.

:brave:

In the interests of forum decorum have a read on this here thread lass.
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/have-younger-men-become-submissive-t38148.html

Last edited:
It is quite a good quote, but be very careful announcing it to the whole world, it has the prospect of making you look like a real idiot if you haven't got what it takes to live up to it.

Now take my quote, for example. Nothing to be proud of, but brutally honest.:p

Last edited:
This should be my quote - but I ain't finished yet.

DON'T KEEP CONFRONTING ME WITH MY FAILURES - I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THEM.

This should be my quote - but I ain't finished yet.

DON'T KEEP CONFRONTING ME WITH MY FAILURES - I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THEM.

"One should take every opportunity to learn from the mistakes of others, most of us won't be here long enough to make them all ourselves".

Back