What in All Hell is This?

silent driller

Kerry is now criticizing Bush on ignoring warning signs for the flu. He accuses Bush of letting it run wild and not coming up with a solution. What kind of crap is this? How is a virus suddenly a political issue? Does Kerry really think Bush can just say "Make a vaccine for this strain of flu!" and have it done? What the hell is this? Ridiculous. That's what this is.

I thought the exact same thing. It is political BS at its best.

How in the :cen: does Bush have to do with a company that all of a sudden pulls its drug off the market.

Kerry will say ANYTHING to win

I hate politics all together. My friends try to get into political debates with me, i just turn the other way.

I can agree to having a dislike for politics at the moment. I am completely sick of the presidental race here in the US. As of now, I am not watching any news on the tele becuase all they talk about is Bush and Kerry.

We have two retards running for presidency. Get some popcorn and milk duds people. It doesn't get much better than this!

Focus Fate said:
We have two retards running for presidency. Get some popcorn and milk duds people. It doesn't get much better than this!

So very true. Besides Bush has no power over flu vaccinations.

The only thing this election can give us is who is the worst president. I belive that both Kerry and Bush suck. If anything we should vote for Canidate Zero. lol.

Isn't there other candidates than Bush and Kerry???

Haven't heard a single word about that...

Oh geesh guys. Read up on where both men stand. What they want for this country, and pick one. And quit complaining about how they both suck. There is no such thing as a perfect President.

realism said:
The flu is not a very dangerous disease is it?.

It can kill young kids and old people. In 1919 (around there), there was a flu epidemic that killed over a million in the US. Today, the flu is credited for 20,000-40,000 deaths yearly in the US...and people say 1,000 dead in Iraq is something to be worried about.

------------------------------------

don't forget the Green Party's canidate David Cobb

I think at least one debate should include the "unknown" canidates. It is very unfair to exclude those people from the debates. The current system basically leaves out the independent paries. The debates ate 90 minutes of free campaign time on the TV and radio.

Courtenay said:
Oh geesh guys. Read up on where both men stand. What they want for this country, and pick one. And quit complaining about how they both suck. There is no such thing as a perfect President.

Thanks for your input. Now here is my opinion...

As a person who has not been of age at the last voting year, i felt a little left out. I did some research and talked to my teachers and found that Bush had lied straight up and people have lied for him, and this upset me. Then i discovered that Kerry has done the same. I've officially decided that there are two sides to each election. There is the political side, and the advertisement side. I don't pay attention to the TV or Radio and instead I have begun to research the candidates from internal and external views and discovered that what they say they want is not necessarily true. This is especially easy to prove with Bush, since he has a history as the president. For example (key word, example), he may say that we wants to lower the countries debt, when he has actually put us in the hole deeper.

I do not want to say anything for or against either candidates so i tried not to state either of their views (because i am severely biased), i hope you can forgive me.

Back