What in All Hell is This?

--
Boots

October 17th, 2004  
silent driller

Topic: What in All Hell is This?

Kerry is now criticizing Bush on ignoring warning signs for the flu. He accuses Bush of letting it run wild and not coming up with a solution. What kind of crap is this? How is a virus suddenly a political issue? Does Kerry really think Bush can just say "Make a vaccine for this strain of flu!" and have it done? What the hell is this? Ridiculous. That's what this is.
October 17th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

I thought the exact same thing. It is political BS at its best.

How in the does Bush have to do with a company that all of a sudden pulls its drug off the market.

Kerry will say ANYTHING to win
October 17th, 2004  
Trevor

I hate politics all together. My friends try to get into political debates with me, i just turn the other way.
--
Boots
October 17th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

I can agree to having a dislike for politics at the moment. I am completely sick of the presidental race here in the US. As of now, I am not watching any news on the tele becuase all they talk about is Bush and Kerry.
October 17th, 2004  
Focus Fate

We have two retards running for presidency. Get some popcorn and milk duds people. It doesn't get much better than this!
October 17th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focus Fate
We have two retards running for presidency. Get some popcorn and milk duds people. It doesn't get much better than this!
So very true. Besides Bush has no power over flu vaccinations.
October 17th, 2004  
bllrby2104

The only thing this election can give us is who is the worst president. I belive that both Kerry and Bush suck. If anything we should vote for Canidate Zero. lol.
October 17th, 2004  
Redleg

Isn't there other candidates than Bush and Kerry???

Haven't heard a single word about that...
October 17th, 2004  
bllrby2104

i think there is an independent canidate?
October 17th, 2004  
SleepySweeper

Maybe Ralph Nader?