Votes: 5 16.1%
  • 36-45

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • 45-55

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
22-28. Best shape of my life. I intend to get close to that again if not better than that. But dangit if 32 isn't creeping up on me fast.

29-35. I was stupid up until about 25/26. After that, life started to really become enjoyable. I hit thirty and it felt like I was enjoying a second childhood, only with common sense as part of the package.

I'd have said 22-28, but no way could I do the 22 - 26 years over again. My brain cells would all be dead.

18-21 man. Senior year of high school, graduation parties, out on your own, legal.(in more ways than one that i wont care to mention for the really young members)...Apparently, my teachers say its the best years of your life...

I'm 18. I can't wait to get out of my parent's house. Also, more hanging out with my friends.

heh.. good points all..

Well I dont know, but I might also decide to choose 22-28. Seems more mature etc..
18-22? still a reckless child in my opinion heh 8)

My wife told me to vote 29-35 :sarc:, so... Nothing beats a small town house with a hardwood floor, a good and reliable car, a wife and a kid, a good job and a cigar on fridays. I would not exchange that for being younger.

Last edited:
sunb! said:
My wife told me to vote 29-35 :sarc:, so... Nothing beats a small town house with a hardwood floor, a good and reliable car, a wife and a kid, a good job and a cigar on fridays. I would not exchange that for being younger.

Exactly what I was thinking, when you're young, you're broke (unless you're Tiger Woods). When you hit 35-40, you're pretty well partied on down and settled into a job and making fair to good money by then.

sunb! said:

heh, so u actully called ur wife, told her to see my thread (8)) and then choose for you.. good job ;)

Last edited:
C/1Lt Henderson said:
18-21 man. Senior year of high school, graduation parties, out on your own, legal.(in more ways than one that i wont care to mention for the really young members)...Apparently, my teachers say its the best years of your life...

Just more proof that teachers do have a sick sense of humor. . .

I agree with PJ. I choose 22 - 28 because of all the stupidity I did back then. I just turned 35 today and I haven't been as fir as I am now. I am almost on my proper weight, I run 10k in 43 minutes and everything is in good working order. So the age bit doesn't worry me much, I just regret the stupid things I did when I was younger...

Pfff you name them, and I'll probably say "yes". But the biggest one was falling head over heals in love and forgetting all my own goals and wishes because of this gorgeous, smart woman. When the relation ended 8 years later and the dust settled I had to clear an awfull lot of rubble from the ruins that was called life.... I should have dealt with that very differently, but I didn't. You can't stop a dreamer who's youngster's heart feels the fires for the first time!

22-28

22-28. Best shape of my life. Being a young Captain in the Army with duties and responsibilities that my civilian peers did not have until their forties, gave me a world of experience. And to top it all off, I was care-free and single.

Back