Votes: 5 16.1%
  • 36-45

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • 45-55

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LMAO I like my age now, my too old to be young, and too young to be old.
The middle is good.

You didn't provide a space saying you wouldn't change your age even if you could.

From ages 1 to 16 I did nothing of note (as most children are guilty of doing - other than dropping out of school at age 16 years 11 months).

At age 17, I joined the Army, got my GED and very shortly thereafter, I went to Vietnam.

Between ages 24 and 31 I was married twice ... divorced once .. lost one child (son) ... buried my father ... and had one child (son) ... re-joined the military (Navy).

31 to 48 Served in the Navy ... was divorced for the second time ... married my third wife ... became a grandfather twice (son) ... found a step daughter that was lost for 30 years ... found two more grandchildren (girl & boy).

48 to present (and still going) ... retired from the Navy in 1992 ... moved back to my home state ... established a home ... buried my mother ...

My wife and I will shortly celebrate 25 years of marriage ... AND I WOULD NOT TRADE IT ALL IN TO BE YOUNG AGAIN.

Yes there has been sadness, nightmares, medical problems and suffering ... but ... I am presently the sum of my experiences and I would in no way change any of my youthful decisions ... to do so would change my personal history and to be honest, THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD LOSE THE JOY OF MY GRANDCHILDREN OR THE JOY OF MY MARRIAGE.

Last edited:
yeah, sounds very nice ^_^ except that i dont know the feeling of having children and grandchildren, marrying etc etc.. but who knows :)

Who knows, Mighty? Someday you'll be typing the same message, but you will be talking directly to a room full of holographic users.

Back