What about Israel’s nuclear weapons?

cant find any real evidence we have any nuclear weapons
You damned cretin, what planet do you live on?

I seem to remember you trying to tell me that your filthy government did not censor the news to it's citizens. Well, for your information Mordechai Vanunu told the rest of the world in 1986, about 20 years before you were born.

Last edited:
you cant find any real evidence we have any nuclear weapons

Of course, we know... my good friend...

If you look closely at the bottom of your nukes, you will see in small print...

"Assembled in Taiwan"...

And by the way, Hamid, what about the nukes that Israel has? Does Iran wish to make a purchase...?

You know, Hamid, you and Cartman ought to be good buddies, both in denial...

im not in denial
i think we have nuclear weapons and actually im pretty sure. but israel never tested any nuclear weapon and didnt admit in the possession of any nuclear weapon. so he cant say "what about israel nuclear weapons?" because there is no proof to any nuclear weapons in israel arsenal.

im not in denial
i think we have nuclear weapons and actually im pretty sure. but israel never tested any nuclear weapon and didnt admit in the possession of any nuclear weapon. so he cant say "what about israel nuclear weapons?" because there is no proof to any nuclear weapons in israel arsenal.
If you are not in denial, you are obviously an idiot, ignorant or just a plain bald faced liar? So typical of your type.

Vanunu spilled the beans 26 years ago, he was charged with treason and found guilty, which means that what he said must have been true. So the fact is proven, had he not disclosed state secrets he would have been found innocent. Unless of course your third world government kidnaps and imprisons innocent people?

im not in denial

Are you listening to yourself, friend?

First you question their existance, then you say- yeah, I don't deny they exist, than you are are sure that Isarael has nuclear arms. So my good friend, which is it?

Vannunu was convicted of treason for revealng Israel state secrets with regards to nuclear arms possession, if the nukes do not exist, then the charges do not exist too, yes?

So, Isreal has them- to me, so what? If it is for the preservation of Israel and as a deterrent of aggression by its neighbours, honestly, I do not have problem with that. But there will come a time that Israel needs to review that policy of defence when its neighbours also realise that everyone has the right to co-exist with one another. When is that going to happen? I don't know- maybe not in our lifetime, but it will happen, because people will have to learn that violence do not achieve anything...

Jordan is a country who is poor with natural resources side except that Uranium resources and they have about 2 or 3 percent of the world Uranium resources as I can remember. They import energy from their neighbors and they pay a lot of money for it so they have decided to build a nuclear power plant in their country to save their money in this way.

Recently the king of Jordan accused Israel of disrupting Jordan's nuclear energy plans:

When we started going down the road of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes, we approached some highly responsible countries to work with us. And pretty soon we realised that Israel was putting pressure on those countries to disrupt any cooperation with us," the king added. "A Jordanian delegation would approach a potential partner, and one week later an Israeli delegation would be there, asking our interlocutors not to support Jordan's nuclear energy bid," King Abdullah said.
http://www.nuclearpowerdaily.com/reports/Jordan_king_says_Israel_disrupted_nuclear_plans_999.html

Isn't it really a joke ? Israel, an illegitimate regime in the ME who cant prove who her mother and father are, a country who has nuclear weapons, a country who isn't a member of IAEA and hasn't singed NPT treaty, prevents other country to reach their legitimate rights.
I am sure the US is behind Israel because Israel doesn't have such influence but the king of Jordan didn't dare to accuse the US.
Well it is a good award for a leader (in fact his father) who signed peace accord with Israel and betrayed to his people and the ME people ideals .
But my question is couldn't we consider it an insult and disrespect to the people of a country who want to have their legitimate rights? because some other countries have recognized Jordan people are not qualified to have nuclear energy while they can have nuclear energy or even thousands nukes?
I would be so glad the people who want to protest against violence in Muslims countries answer my question.

Last edited:
You damned cretin, what planet do you live on?

I seem to remember you trying to tell me that your filthy government did not censor the news to it's citizens. Well, for your information Mordechai Vanunu told the rest of the world in 1986, about 20 years before you were born.

Mordechai Vanunu also said that Israel was behind the JF Kennedy assassination.

If you are not in denial, you are obviously an idiot, ignorant or just a plain bald faced liar? So typical of your type.

Vanunu spilled the beans 26 years ago, he was charged with treason and found guilty, which means that what he said must have been true. So the fact is proven, had he not disclosed state secrets he would have been found innocent. Unless of course your third world government kidnaps and imprisons innocent people?

You seem to mix up a nuclear weapons program with a nuclear weapons arsenal. Vanunu never proved there was a nuclear weapon, he did shot some photo's of a nuclear weapons program.

If we follow your logic then Iran already has nuclear weapons.

Jordan is a country who is poor with natural resources side except that Uranium resources and they have about 2 or 3 percent of the world Uranium resources as I can remember. They import energy from their neighbors and they pay a lot of money for it so they have decided to build a nuclear power plant in their country to save their money in this way.

Recently the king of Jordan accused Israel of disrupting Jordan's nuclear energy plans:

http://www.nuclearpowerdaily.com/reports/Jordan_king_says_Israel_disrupted_nuclear_plans_999.html

Isn't it really a joke ? Israel, an illegitimate regime in the ME who cant prove who her mother and father are, a country who has nuclear weapons, a country who isn't a member of IAEA and hasn't singed NPT treaty, prevents other country to reach their legitimate rights.
I am sure the US is behind Israel because Israel doesn't have such influence but the king of Jordan didn't dare to accuse the US.
Well it is a good award for a leader (in fact his father) who signed peace accord with Israel and betrayed to his people and the ME people ideals .
But my question is couldn't we consider it an insult and disrespect to the people of a country who want to have their legitimate rights? because some other countries have recognized Jordan people are not qualified to have nuclear energy while they can have nuclear energy or even thousands nukes?
I would be so glad the people who want to protest against violence in Muslims countries answer my question.

Who's the culprit?
The one who didn't sign the NPT or the one who did sign and violates it?

------------

Up until today there is no proof that Israel has nuclear weapons, but everyone thinks they do have them.

You seem to mix up a nuclear weapons program with a nuclear weapons arsenal. Vanunu never proved there was a nuclear weapon, he did shot some photo's of a nuclear weapons program.

So you admit there is a nuclear weapons program?

However, read what Cartman actually said:-
im not in denial

That doesn't say nuclear program, its says NUCLEAR "WEAPONS." And actually he is pretty sure they have them. His words not ours. But of course being pro Zionist you will come up with some claptrap.

As you are so pro Zionist are you trying to emigrate to Israel?

Last edited:
Mordechai Vanunu also said that Israel was behind the JF Kennedy assassination.
And was he charged and imprisoned for that?... No.

I'll say this much, "Cartman and you deserve one another" You both live in a parallel universe.

Last edited:
So you admit there is a nuclear weapons program?

I don't admit anything. I've always said I think they have nuclear weapons. But there's no irrefutable evidence to back that.

However, read what Cartman actually said:-

That doesn't say nuclear program, its says NUCLEAR "WEAPONS." And actually he is pretty sure they have them. His words not ours. But of course being pro Zionist you will come up with some claptrap.

"Pretty sure" is not equal to "have". Bush was pretty sure to find WMD in Iraq.

As you are so pro Zionist are you trying to emigrate to Israel?

No, but Panama seems to be a good country for pensioners.

Anyone who says Israel has no nuclear capabilities is deluded.

And that is based on what evidence?

BTW, "everyone says so" is not evidence.

And was he charged and imprisoned for that?... No.

I'll say this much, "Cartman and you deserve one another" You both live in a parallel universe.

No Seno , we live in a universe were facts and evidence rules, not opinions.

-------------------

Like I said before, the whole world thinks ( are pretty sure, convinced, ...) that Israel has nuclear weapons, me and Cartman included.

But up intil today there is no hard evidence found.

As far as I know Israel does not own weapons that are not tested. There has been no nuclear test done by Israel. So if they have made the nuclear weapons themselves they do not know if they will work.

The US does not deliver nuclear weapons to allies without keeping the finger on the trigger.

Third possibility (what I think) , Israel was allowed by the US to perform a nuclear test in one of their facilities (or was it France?)

The facts pretty much point in the direction that they do.

Just to prod the hornets nest a bit I found this on another site...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjGuRVw1KMY"]Israel Lobbyist suggests False Flag attack needed to start war with Iran - YouTube[/ame]

The only thing wrong with that, is that your "facts" are mostly Israeli fabrications.

Vanunu was charged and convicted of treason. That confirms that he was obviously telling the truth. If it were not, it would not have been treason.

I don't admit anything. I've always said I think they have nuclear weapons. But there's no irrefutable evidence to back that.

I've never actually seen nukes in British arsenals, but I'd bet a pound to a pound of doggy do, they exist.

"Pretty sure" is not equal to "have". Bush was pretty sure to find WMD in Iraq.

How do you know Bush was sure, did you ask him? Or was he sure because others told him?

No, but Panama seems to be a good country for pensioners.

I'm surprised that you are not saving your Shekels to be on the first available El Al flight to Tel Aviv. Israel could use you as a bullsh!tter, sorry I mean spin doctor

And that is based on what evidence?

How do you know there is no evidence, have you inside information from spook or Military Agencies. You don't

BTW, "everyone says so" is not evidence.

No one has said "Everyone says so," those are your words.

No you don't, you live in a little world of your own.

-------------------

Like I said before, the whole world thinks ( are pretty sure, convinced, ...) that Israel has nuclear weapons, me and Cartman included.

You say there is no evidence that Israel has nukes, yet you are convinced they have them??

But up intil today there is no hard evidence found.

As far as I know Israel does not own weapons that are not tested. There has been no nuclear test done by Israel. So if they have made the nuclear weapons themselves they do not know if they will work.

They don't have them, yet they do and don't know if they work????? I have no idea what your smoking, but you need to give it up.

The US does not deliver nuclear weapons to allies without keeping the finger on the trigger.

I thought the idea was to keep the finger OFF of the trigger

Third possibility (what I think) , Israel was allowed by the US to perform a nuclear test in one of their facilities (or was it France?)

And now you think that Israel HAS performed a nuclear test????

Vanunu was charged and convicted of treason. That confirms that he was obviously telling the truth. If it were not, it would not have been treason.

I suppose there is one way to find out, the US can invade Israel on the grounds that they do have WMDs, just as they did in Iraq.

Last edited:
Back