September 30th, 2012  
LeEnfield

I think the US should invade to neutralise this threat [grin]
September 30th, 2012  
BritinBritain

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Then I have to withdraw the word "wise"

First test on 3 October 1952 and there were many more. (Weapons tests)

If you read that you get the "wise" back. But I think you already knew about the tests.
Read what I said numbnut and I quote "I firmly believe UK has nukes, although I don't have hard and fast proof they exist." Meaning I have don't have personal proof, I have never ever physically or actually seen one or touched one or been in the presence of one.
September 30th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
First, undeniable evidence would be the testing of a nuclear weapon.
And pray tell me how this would be undeniable,... The weapon could have been one provided by "another country", or if i don't actually see the weapon detonated I don't even have proof it ever happened, and like you, even if I saw it detonated and knew that it was Israeli, I could do what you do and just deny it anyway. There is no such thing as an "Undeniable Fact"

You see what happens when you are tripped up by your own tactics, you always deny everything that does not suit your purposes now it has bitten you on your @rse. Nothing is undeniable, as I said, all that is required is "Proof beyond reasonable doubt" and we have that backed up by eyewitness account, a crime for which the perpetrator was charged and convicted of Treason.
--
October 1st, 2012  
Capt Frogman

Hey VDKMS, you've not got back to me regarding my response? I'm dying to be corrected by your superior knowledge....
October 2nd, 2012  
VDKMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
Hey VDKMS, you've not got back to me regarding my response? I'm dying to be corrected by your superior knowledge....
The submarines, no problem.

Israel has ordered 6 of which 4 are already delivered. They are diesel-electric subs (not nuclear) with air-independent propulsion (AIP) systems.

They can carry up to 16 surface-to-surface missiles or torpedoes. The surface-to-surface missile is the submarine-launched Harpoon, which delivers a 227kg warhead to a range of 130km at high subsonic speed. Israel has developed its own SLCM after (then president) Clinton refused to sell some to Israel.

Here it's the same story. There is no 100% proof that they carry nuclear weapons only that they are able to.

As I said in my post 21, even the Arms Control Association does not have the evidence to conclude that israel has nuclear weapons. That's why they say "believed to possess".

Sorry to disappoint you.
March 13th, 2013  
udaka

yeah, Israel had six atomic bombs before 1970s', the Israli want to launch nuclear missisles to Eygpt and Arabs in four middle east war.

Depend on the double standers, the USA dirty politicians think Israli own nuclear weapons wasn't a big problem. But other countries North korean and Iran want developed nukes ,they are terroists. I support more and more countries developed nuclear weapons, then the USA can't talk any bullsh`t anymore and point his fingers to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...d89_story.html

Freedom is the most important thing in west but ...
March 21st, 2013  
Cartman

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
yeah, Israel had six atomic bombs before 1970s', the Israli want to launch nuclear missisles to Eygpt and Arabs in four middle east war.

Depend on the double standers, the USA dirty politicians think Israli own nuclear weapons wasn't a big problem. But other countries North korean and Iran want developed nukes ,they are terroists. I support more and more countries developed nuclear weapons, then the USA can't talk any bullsh`t anymore and point his fingers to others.
you have no proof that we have nuclear weapons, and neither does anybody. just because someone says so on the internet doesnt mean its real.
March 21st, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
you have no proof that we have nuclear weapons, and neither does anybody. just because someone says so on the internet doesnt mean its real.
Your stupidity makes UDonkey look like a Rhodes scholar.

I guess you never heard of Mordechai Vanunu, and the Israeli reaction to his whistle blowing confirmed all that he had said,... and we've been through all this before.

Just because Israel denies something doesn't mean that they are telling the truth either, in fact it would be far more accurate to say that the reverse applies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD Around the World
Israel has not confirmed that it has nuclear weapons and officially maintains that it will not be the first country to introduce nuclear weapons into the Middle East. Yet the existence of Israeli nuclear weapons is a "public secret" by now due to the declassification of large numbers of formerly highly classified US government documents which show that the United States by 1975 was convinced that Israel had nuclear weapons.

Source: http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/
March 22nd, 2013  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Your stupidity makes UDonkey look like a Rhodes scholar.

I guess you never heard of Mordechai Vanunu, and the Israeli reaction to his whistle blowing confirmed all that he had said,... and we've been through all this before.

Just because Israel denies something doesn't mean that they are telling the truth either, in fact it would be far more accurate to say that the reverse applies.
Best of all the US has declassified its discussions on the matter so we now have an insight into the Israeli nuclear program, documents such as...

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB189/IN-20.pdf

from the series...
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB189/index.htm
August 3rd, 2013  
udaka

I have a proof , I swear ,that is the nuclear weapon hidden by Israeli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman