What about Israelís nuclear weapons? - Page 3




 
--
 
September 28th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
@senojekips , BritinAfrica , MontyB , Capt Frogman

So wise guys, what are the facts (undeniable evidence) you base your descision on that Israel has nuclear weapons?

I believe they have but I do not have the facts to base it on. It is just my opinion, not better or worse than yours.

The closest facts you have contain the following words : perhaps, probably, may have developed, likely.
"Israel is universally believed to possess nuclear arms" (Arms Control Association). So if they don't have undeniable evidence, then where are you going to get it?

What Vanunu revealed was a nuclear weapons program. There are other countries who have or had a nuclear weapons program : Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Argentina, Brazil, South Korea, South Africa and Taiwan. So, when I follow your logic they all have nuclear weapons?
September 28th, 2012  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
@senojekips , BritinAfrica , MontyB , Capt Frogman

So wise guys, what are the facts (undeniable evidence) you base your descision on that Israel has nuclear weapons?

I believe they have but I do not have the facts to base it on. It is just my opinion, not better or worse than yours.

The closest facts you have contain the following words : perhaps, probably, may have developed, likely.
"Israel is universally believed to possess nuclear arms" (Arms Control Association). So if they don't have undeniable evidence, then where are you going to get it?

What Vanunu revealed was a nuclear weapons program. There are other countries who have or had a nuclear weapons program : Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Argentina, Brazil, South Korea, South Africa and Taiwan. So, when I follow your logic they all have nuclear weapons?
I'm a wise guy? Thanks very much....

Dolphin class submarines?
September 28th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
@senojekips , BritinAfrica , MontyB , Capt Frogman

So wise guys, what are the facts (undeniable evidence) you base your descision on that Israel has nuclear weapons?

I believe they have but I do not have the facts to base it on. It is just my opinion, not better or worse than yours.
You believe this because you are a certifiable idiot who lives in your own alternate reality, and would deny you own existence if you thought it might help your argument.
For a start there is no such thing as "undeniable evidence" as anything whether true or false, can be "denied"
,... a favourite ploy of yours and your Zionist controllers.
What is required,... as it is in any court is "proof beyond reasonable doubt"

He did nor disclose "that Israel had a Nuclear weapons program", although his disclosures did demonstrate that it was significantly greater than previously thought.

Quote:
Presented at the
International Conference
Democracy, Disarmament and Human Rights:
The Case of Mordechai Vanunu
14-15 October 1996
Tel-Aviv, Israel

NATURAL RESOURCES DEFENSE COUNCIL, INC
1200 New York Avenue, N.W., Suite 400
Washington D.C. 20005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Relevance of Vanunu’s Initial Disclosures

• The capacity of Dimona to produce plutonium and tritium was higher than
previously believed. Dimona had an initial design capacity of about 24
megawatts-thermal (MWt). Operating about 80 percent of the time at this power level Dimona could have turned out a bout 6-7 kilograms (kg) of weapon-grade
plutonium (WGPu) annually. The Fat Man, the first U.S. plutonium bomb tested
at Trinity and dropped on Nagasaki, was constructed using 6.2 kg of WGPu.
Vanunu revealed that the chemical separation plant was producing an average of
nine metal “buttons” a week, averaging 130 grams WGPu per button, for 34
weeks per year, or 40 kg of plutonium per year. This implies that the Dimona
reactor had been upgraded to about 150 MWt.

• Highly-enriched (weapon-grade) uranium was being produced by gas
centrifuge technology, possibly supplemen ted by laser enrichment technology,
which was known to be under development in Israel since the early 1970s.

• Machon 2 at Dimona was producing deuterium and lithium enriched in the
isotope lithium-6. The lithium-6 is used for tritium production, and lithium
deuteride (preferably using lithium-6) is a solid fusion material used in
thermonuclear weapons.


• Tritium was being produced at Dimona by irradiating lithium-6 in the reactor.
For each gram of tritium produced, about 72 grams of plutonium production
would have been foregone. During th e 20 year period, 1963-1993, Israel could
have produced as much as 800 kg of plutonium-equivalent. Thus, Israel could
have made about 150 to 200 modern boosted warheads, each using about 3.5 kg
of plutonium and 4 g of tritium.

• Beryllium parts were being manufactured at Dimona. Beryllium was used as a
neutron initiator in early U.S. weapons. The United States has been using
beryllium as a neutron reflectors in stockpiled boosted fission warheads and the
boosted primaries of two-staged thermonuclear weapons since about 1958.

That Israel had nuclear weapons was already known. Vanunu’s revelations left no
further doubt.
His revelations made it clear that Israel’s nuclear weapons program was
considerably more advanced than previously believed. Israel was assuredly making hollow-core
boosted fission devices with deuterium-tritium (DT) boost gas, and was enriching lithium, i.e.,
producing lithium-6. Israel, therefore, had the capacity to make thermonuclear weapons—at
least single stage thermonuclear weapons using enriched lithium-deuteride. On the basis of the
photographs of the weapon models revealed by Vanunu, it is reasonable to conclude that Israeli
nuclear weapons ten years ago were smaller, lighter, and more efficient than the early weapons
types of the five declared nuclear weapon states.
--
September 29th, 2012  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
I'm a wise guy? Thanks very much....

Dolphin class submarines?
Dolphin class submarines, what porpoise do they serve?

I would not want to be left floundering on this issue.

September 29th, 2012  
hamidreza
 
Don't blame Israel. Although they made nukes secretly, they are doing their best attempts to prevent other countries to reach peaceful nuclear energy and it is appreciable.


http://www.tabnak.ir/fa/news/275368/...A7%D9%87%D9%88

(Netanyahu speech in UN two days ago.)
September 29th, 2012  
BritinBritain
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
@senojekips , BritinAfrica , MontyB , Capt Frogman

So wise guys, what are the facts (undeniable evidence) you base your descision on that Israel has nuclear weapons?
Maybe the people working on them are glowing in the dark.
I am so pleased that you finally admit we are wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
I believe they have but I do not have the facts to base it on. It is just my opinion, not better or worse than yours.
As I said in an earlier post, I firmly believe UK has nukes, although I don't have hard and fast proof they exist.
September 29th, 2012  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
As I said in an earlier post, I firmly believe UK has nukes, although I don't have hard and fast proof they exist.
They certainly do exist, I can assure you.
September 30th, 2012  
Cartman
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza
Don't blame Israel. Although they made nukes secretly, they are doing their best attempts to prevent other countries to reach peaceful nuclear energy and it is appreciable.


http://www.tabnak.ir/fa/news/275368/...A7%D9%87%D9%88

(Netanyahu speech in UN two days ago.)
ovcourse... peacefull nuclear energy... and thats coming from the guy who wants to destroy the zionists and doesnt even bother hiding it
September 30th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
ovcourse... peacefull nuclear energy... and thats coming from the guy who wants to destroy the zionists and doesnt even bother hiding it
All you are worried about is that Mutually Assured Destruction would destroy Israel's "big stick", and bring some balance to the area.
September 30th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
You believe this because you are a certifiable idiot who lives in your own alternate reality, and would deny you own existence if you thought it might help your argument.
For a start there is no such thing as "undeniable evidence" as anything whether true or false, can be "denied"
,... a favourite ploy of yours and your Zionist controllers.
What is required,... as it is in any court is "proof beyond reasonable doubt"

He did nor disclose "that Israel had a Nuclear weapons program", although his disclosures did demonstrate that it was significantly greater than previously thought.
First, undeniable evidence would be the testing of a nuclear weapon. The reason why you ridicule the term "undeniable evidence" is because you have none. No one has. The only thing we have is proof of a nuclear weapons program, the same as Iran, but in the case of Iran that doesn't seem to be a problem because they are not Jewish or should I say Zionists, isn't it?

Second, your highlighted sentence "That Israel had nuclear weapons was already known. Vanunuís revelations left no further doubt." proves nothing. This is not evidence , it is common talk. The same like : you must know that, everyone knows, we all know,.... Go to court with that "evidence" and your case is lost before you even started! And if you had read a little further he aknowledges it is about a program.

The Relevance of Mordechai Vanunu Disclosures to Israelís National Security

The only thing we have is leads who might point to a weapon.

It's like in a murder case. We have lots of leads but no body. And without a body , no conviction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza
Don't blame Israel. Although they made nukes secretly, they are doing their best attempts to prevent other countries to reach peaceful nuclear energy and it is appreciable.
Cut the crap hamidreza, your country is doing the same thing as Israel did, working on a nuclear weapons program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
As I said in an earlier post, I firmly believe UK has nukes, although I don't have hard and fast proof they exist.
Then I have to withdraw the word "wise"

First test on 3 October 1952 and there were many more. (Weapons tests)

If you read that you get the "wise" back. But I think you already knew about the tests.
 


Similar Topics
Documents show that Iran tried to buy nuclear weapons to Pakistan
Cartoons: Chinese Democracy & Asian Technology
NK has Nuclear Weapons by RUSSIAN General
What If Iran Gets the Bomb? Good Analysis
New Zealands nuclaer free stand Vs Nuke Power