What about Israel’s nuclear weapons?

@senojekips , BritinAfrica , MontyB , Capt Frogman

So wise guys, what are the facts (undeniable evidence) you base your descision on that Israel has nuclear weapons?

I believe they have but I do not have the facts to base it on. It is just my opinion, not better or worse than yours.

The closest facts you have contain the following words : perhaps, probably, may have developed, likely.
"Israel is universally believed to possess nuclear arms" (Arms Control Association). So if they don't have undeniable evidence, then where are you going to get it?

What Vanunu revealed was a nuclear weapons program. There are other countries who have or had a nuclear weapons program : Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Argentina, Brazil, South Korea, South Africa and Taiwan. So, when I follow your logic they all have nuclear weapons?

So wise guys, what are the facts (undeniable evidence) you base your descision on that Israel has nuclear weapons?

I believe they have but I do not have the facts to base it on. It is just my opinion, not better or worse than yours.

The closest facts you have contain the following words : perhaps, probably, may have developed, likely.
"Israel is universally believed to possess nuclear arms" (Arms Control Association). So if they don't have undeniable evidence, then where are you going to get it?

What Vanunu revealed was a nuclear weapons program. There are other countries who have or had a nuclear weapons program : Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Argentina, Brazil, South Korea, South Africa and Taiwan. So, when I follow your logic they all have nuclear weapons?

I'm a wise guy? Thanks very much.... :D

Dolphin class submarines?

You believe this because you are a certifiable idiot who lives in your own alternate reality, and would deny you own existence if you thought it might help your argument.
For a start there is no such thing as "undeniable evidence" as anything whether true or false, can be "denied"
,... a favourite ploy of yours and your Zionist controllers.
What is required,... as it is in any court is "proof beyond reasonable doubt"

He did nor disclose "that Israel had a Nuclear weapons program", although his disclosures did demonstrate that it was significantly greater than previously thought.

Presented at the
International Conference
Democracy, Disarmament and Human Rights:
The Case of Mordechai Vanunu
14-15 October 1996
Tel-Aviv, Israel

NATURAL RESOURCES DEFENSE COUNCIL, INC
1200 New York Avenue, N.W., Suite 400
Washington D.C. 20005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Relevance of Vanunu’s Initial Disclosures

• The capacity of Dimona to produce plutonium and tritium was higher than
previously believed. Dimona had an initial design capacity of about 24
megawatts-thermal (MWt). Operating about 80 percent of the time at this power level Dimona could have turned out a bout 6-7 kilograms (kg) of weapon-grade
plutonium (WGPu) annually. The Fat Man, the first U.S. plutonium bomb tested
at Trinity and dropped on Nagasaki, was constructed using 6.2 kg of WGPu.
Vanunu revealed that the chemical separation plant was producing an average of
nine metal “buttons” a week, averaging 130 grams WGPu per button, for 34
weeks per year, or 40 kg of plutonium per year. This implies that the Dimona
reactor had been upgraded to about 150 MWt.

• Highly-enriched (weapon-grade) uranium was being produced by gas
centrifuge technology, possibly supplemen ted by laser enrichment technology,
which was known to be under development in Israel since the early 1970s.

• Machon 2 at Dimona was producing deuterium and lithium enriched in the
isotope lithium-6. The lithium-6 is used for tritium production, and lithium
deuteride (preferably using lithium-6) is a solid fusion material used in
thermonuclear weapons.

• Tritium was being produced at Dimona by irradiating lithium-6 in the reactor.
For each gram of tritium produced, about 72 grams of plutonium production
would have been foregone. During th e 20 year period, 1963-1993, Israel could
have produced as much as 800 kg of plutonium-equivalent. Thus, Israel could
have made about 150 to 200 modern boosted warheads, each using about 3.5 kg
of plutonium and 4 g of tritium.

• Beryllium parts were being manufactured at Dimona. Beryllium was used as a
neutron initiator in early U.S. weapons. The United States has been using
beryllium as a neutron reflectors in stockpiled boosted fission warheads and the
boosted primaries of two-staged thermonuclear weapons since about 1958.

That Israel had nuclear weapons was already known. Vanunu’s revelations left no
further doubt.
His revelations made it clear that Israel’s nuclear weapons program was
considerably more advanced than previously believed. Israel was assuredly making hollow-core
boosted fission devices with deuterium-tritium (DT) boost gas, and was enriching lithium, i.e.,
producing lithium-6. Israel, therefore, had the capacity to make thermonuclear weapons—at
least single stage thermonuclear weapons using enriched lithium-deuteride. On the basis of the
photographs of the weapon models revealed by Vanunu, it is reasonable to conclude that Israeli
nuclear weapons ten years ago were smaller, lighter, and more efficient than the early weapons
types of the five declared nuclear weapon states.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Maybe the people working on them are glowing in the dark.
I am so pleased that you finally admit we are wise.:thumb:

As I said in an earlier post, I firmly believe UK has nukes, although I don't have hard and fast proof they exist.

Last edited:
ovcourse... peacefull nuclear energy... and thats coming from the guy who wants to destroy the zionists and doesnt even bother hiding it
All you are worried about is that Mutually Assured Destruction would destroy Israel's "big stick", and bring some balance to the area.

You believe this because you are a certifiable idiot who lives in your own alternate reality, and would deny you own existence if you thought it might help your argument.
For a start there is no such thing as "undeniable evidence" as anything whether true or false, can be "denied"
,... a favourite ploy of yours and your Zionist controllers.
What is required,... as it is in any court is "proof beyond reasonable doubt"

He did nor disclose "that Israel had a Nuclear weapons program", although his disclosures did demonstrate that it was significantly greater than previously thought.

First, undeniable evidence would be the testing of a nuclear weapon. The reason why you ridicule the term "undeniable evidence" is because you have none. No one has. The only thing we have is proof of a nuclear weapons program, the same as Iran, but in the case of Iran that doesn't seem to be a problem because they are not Jewish or should I say Zionists, isn't it?

Second, your highlighted sentence "That Israel had nuclear weapons was already known. Vanunu’s revelations left no further doubt." proves nothing. This is not evidence , it is common talk. The same like : you must know that, everyone knows, we all know,.... Go to court with that "evidence" and your case is lost before you even started! And if you had read a little further he aknowledges it is about a program.

The Relevance of Mordechai Vanunu Disclosures to Israel’s National Security

The only thing we have is leads who might point to a weapon.

It's like in a murder case. We have lots of leads but no body. And without a body , no conviction.

Don't blame Israel. Although they made nukes secretly, they are doing their best attempts to prevent other countries to reach peaceful nuclear energy and it is appreciable.

Cut the crap hamidreza, your country is doing the same thing as Israel did, working on a nuclear weapons program.

As I said in an earlier post, I firmly believe UK has nukes, although I don't have hard and fast proof they exist.

Then I have to withdraw the word "wise" :)

First test on 3 October 1952 and there were many more. (Weapons tests)

If you read that you get the "wise" back. But I think you already knew about the tests.

Then I have to withdraw the word "wise" :)

First test on 3 October 1952 and there were many more. (Weapons tests)

If you read that you get the "wise" back. But I think you already knew about the tests.

Read what I said numbnut and I quote "I firmly believe UK has nukes, although I don't have hard and fast proof they exist." Meaning I have don't have personal proof, I have never ever physically or actually seen one or touched one or been in the presence of one.

First, undeniable evidence would be the testing of a nuclear weapon.
And pray tell me how this would be undeniable,... The weapon could have been one provided by "another country", or if i don't actually see the weapon detonated I don't even have proof it ever happened, and like you, even if I saw it detonated and knew that it was Israeli, I could do what you do and just deny it anyway. There is no such thing as an "Undeniable Fact"

You see what happens when you are tripped up by your own tactics, you always deny everything that does not suit your purposes now it has bitten you on your @rse. Nothing is undeniable, as I said, all that is required is "Proof beyond reasonable doubt" and we have that backed up by eyewitness account, a crime for which the perpetrator was charged and convicted of Treason.

Hey VDKMS, you've not got back to me regarding my response? I'm dying to be corrected by your superior knowledge....

Hey VDKMS, you've not got back to me regarding my response? I'm dying to be corrected by your superior knowledge....

The submarines, no problem.

Israel has ordered 6 of which 4 are already delivered. They are diesel-electric subs (not nuclear) with air-independent propulsion (AIP) systems.

They can carry up to 16 surface-to-surface missiles or torpedoes. The surface-to-surface missile is the submarine-launched Harpoon, which delivers a 227kg warhead to a range of 130km at high subsonic speed. Israel has developed its own SLCM after (then president) Clinton refused to sell some to Israel.

Here it's the same story. There is no 100% proof that they carry nuclear weapons only that they are able to.

As I said in my post 21, even the Arms Control Association does not have the evidence to conclude that israel has nuclear weapons. That's why they say "believed to possess".

Sorry to disappoint you.

yeah, Israel had six atomic bombs before 1970s', the Israli want to launch nuclear missisles to Eygpt and Arabs in four middle east war.

Depend on the double standers, the USA dirty politicians think Israli own nuclear weapons wasn't a big problem. But other countries North korean and Iran want developed nukes ,they are terroists. I support more and more countries developed nuclear weapons, then the USA can't talk any bullsh`t anymore and point his fingers to others.

yeah, Israel had six atomic bombs before 1970s', the Israli want to launch nuclear missisles to Eygpt and Arabs in four middle east war.

Depend on the double standers, the USA dirty politicians think Israli own nuclear weapons wasn't a big problem. But other countries North korean and Iran want developed nukes ,they are terroists. I support more and more countries developed nuclear weapons, then the USA can't talk any bullsh`t anymore and point his fingers to others.

you have no proof that we have nuclear weapons, and neither does anybody. just because someone says so on the internet doesnt mean its real.

you have no proof that we have nuclear weapons, and neither does anybody. just because someone says so on the internet doesnt mean its real.

Your stupidity makes UDonkey look like a Rhodes scholar.

I guess you never heard of Mordechai Vanunu, and the Israeli reaction to his whistle blowing confirmed all that he had said,... and we've been through all this before.

Just because Israel denies something doesn't mean that they are telling the truth either, in fact it would be far more accurate to say that the reverse applies.

WMD Around the World said:
Israel has not confirmed that it has nuclear weapons and officially maintains that it will not be the first country to introduce nuclear weapons into the Middle East. Yet the existence of Israeli nuclear weapons is a "public secret" by now due to the declassification of large numbers of formerly highly classified US government documents which show that the United States by 1975 was convinced that Israel had nuclear weapons.

Source: http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/

Last edited:
Your stupidity makes UDonkey look like a Rhodes scholar.

I guess you never heard of Mordechai Vanunu, and the Israeli reaction to his whistle blowing confirmed all that he had said,... and we've been through all this before.

Just because Israel denies something doesn't mean that they are telling the truth either, in fact it would be far more accurate to say that the reverse applies.

Best of all the US has declassified its discussions on the matter so we now have an insight into the Israeli nuclear program, documents such as...

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB189/IN-20.pdf

from the series...
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB189/index.htm

I have a proof , I swear ,that is the nuclear weapon hidden by Israeli :mrgreen:

1319590989701.jpg

Back