What $2.60/Gallon Gas Will Buy

No, the Arabs are freedom fighters from the yoke of western imperialsim dominated by the evil corporations like Haliburton!

Never mind the arab corporations and rulers who jack up oil prices and keep all the money for themselves, leaving their citizens uneducated, starving, and telling them to blame America.

Mighty Mouse said:
Did you take those pictures yourself Missileer when you went over for the BBQ (no pork of course)?

I was washing windows. I made around twenty million at five bucks per window. :D

How do you think he gets from one harem quarters to the next one in a far wing? :( Must have a Greyhound bus.

By the way the carvings and architectural details didn't come from Home Depot.

Consider your selfs lucky you are not living in Britain as the price of Gas here is hovering on $10.00 a gallon

well, if you could control the price of oil, and the profits from that oil was what you made, wouldn't you make it as high as you could. with the worlds dependence on oil, these sheiks are like insurance companies. you need to have car insurance, so they can jack up their prices as much as they want, they dont care. you almost have to buy gasoline, so why not raise the price as high as you can.

thats why we should do what we should have done in the first gulf war
:rambo:

LeEnfield said:
Consider your selfs lucky you are not living in Britain as the price of Gas here is hovering on $10.00 a gallon
How much of that is tax?
I paid $2.69/gal. just today. I could have sworn that the price was going up as I was driving down the street. That $2.69 will be just a pleasant memory very shortly I'm sure.

Rabs said:
Isnt one of the pillars of Islam to live modestly?

Isn't one of the founding principles of christianity poverty? I remember Jesus answering the rich man who asked what he need do to enter heaven with, "give all your posessions away." And what was that about a rich man getting into heaven being like fitting a camel through the eye of a needle?

I was washing windows. I made around twenty million at five bucks per window. Very Happy

Need an employee :D
i pay 1.70 a liter $NZD how do i convert liters into gallons

xander said:
I was washing windows. I made around twenty million at five bucks per window. Very Happy

Damn you must be pretty rural for that to happen as I am only paying $1.35 per litre.

As for the litres to gallons thing it depends on whether you want UK gallons or US gallons.
One Litre = 0.26 US gallons or 0.22 UK Gallons.
or
There are 3.79 litres to a US gallon and 4.55 Litres to a UK Gallon

Take your pick.
:)

xander said:

Actually, this is the guest house. The real palace is a prize winner. :lol:

My house and land would fit in the foyer. :(

Back