The Westboro Baptist Church thugs are at it again

About the only way I can think of classing, if it could be done, the positions that these people take would be far Left religious nuts, though that sounds like an oxymoron.

About the only way I can think of classing, if it could be done, the positions that these people take would be far Left religious nuts, though that sounds like an oxymoron.

Far Left...?

These guys are more like far out, man.... they are GONE.... Whacked... smoked out....:horsie:

Far Left...?

These guys are more like far out, man.... they are GONE.... Whacked... smoked out....:horsie:
Based on their seeming hatred of the military-we thank God for dead soldiers- or something close to that. Anyhow, yeah way gone.

I've always felt that culling the herd is an essential step in preserving the species. The Westboro folks are stark proof that SOME PEOPLE HAVE GOT TO GO!

I've always felt that culling the herd is an essential step in preserving the species. The Westboro folks are stark proof that SOME PEOPLE HAVE GOT TO GO!

Now... thats an idea worth consideration.

In fact, I am wondering, why do you Americans put up with these morally challenged people?:sick:

I have a proposal...

images

270px-Delta_IV_Medium_Rocket_DSCS.jpg

Last edited:
I have a proposal...

images

270px-Delta_IV_Medium_Rocket_DSCS.jpg

I have never been in favor of attacking a religious group or place of worship in the above manor ... HOWEVER ... in this case I just might make an exception. I am sick and tired of hearing about these fruitcakes and their antics.

I have never been in favor of attacking a religious group or place of worship in the above manor ... HOWEVER ... in this case I just might make an exception. I am sick and tired of hearing about these fruitcakes and their antics.

Not attacking, just "transporting" them to a new location.

\\

Ditto! Throw in a few monkeys to add more excitement for these guys. Primitive beings deserve company and I don't mean the musical group.:D

In my country, that would be seen as cruelty to animals, actually...

Well, we do need someone to feed the monkey...:p

Chief, theres always a first for everything... sad to say...:shock:

Last edited:

These people are'nt religious,they are fruitcakes that fermented too long!

Back