West Virginia Man Charged with Assaulting an Officer

AikiRooster

Tube Monkey USMC
A man arrested for driving under the influence in West Virginia got himself into a lot more trouble later at the police station.
Jose Cruz was pulled over Monday night on Route 60 in South Charleston for driving with his headlights off. He was subsequently arrested after failing a series of sobriety tests, according to WSAZ TV in Charleston.
During fingerprinting, Cruz then allegedly moved closer to one of the officers and passed gas, the station reported. In the complaint, the investigating officer wrote that police noticed a "very strong" odor.
The alleged stunt led Cruz to be charged with another offense — battery on an officer — in addition to DUI and obstruction, WSAZ reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,427365,00.html

This could go in the joke section but it's legit. hahahahaha. I could have been charged with unbecoming of an officer or a marine during my time of service than. WV must be tough, marrying your cousin's authorized but not fartin.

Last edited:
And the officer thinks thats gonna fly? Okay. I've heard about charge stacking, I've stacked charges on deserving anti-social members of society. But this is a tad bit over the top.

Agreed, would be embarrassed to, not only to answer for being an idiot in front of the Judge/Magistrate if it came to that but also to justify it to the Chief and the DA.

Or the constant shenanigans the guys at the station would give you. Geez that would be merciless.

hahahahahaha
When I was on, I had folks relieve themselves where they stood, we just laughed it off but I would have never thought to do what this officer did. How can he/she ever expect to be taken seriously again?

I doubt it. At least not until someone else pulls a bigger boner. I'm thinkin thats gonna be a looooongggggg time.

My partner and I played a prank on our Chief once similar to this. We knew he was going to come in that morning and have a meeting with some brass, so we put one of those remote controlled farters under his chair. When all were in their for about 10 minutes and the door was closed, we started with the remote. We heard hard corps laughter, about 5 minutes after that, the Chief cam out and said, "who's the booger playin games in my office, go get me AikiRooster (he said my real name of course). We were laughing so hard it was well worth the hours spent cleaning shotgun cleaning kits.

Painted a handicapped parking sign on poster board and taped to the floor in front of my captains office. Parked a recovered hoverround on top of it for his 51st Birthday.

I've got a Lt whose about 5'4 hung a Better Gnomes and Gardens plaque on his door.

OOOOOhhhhhh Yeah I paid for the first one. Got every BS detail that came up. Talkin to the PTA, the Ladies gardening clubs etc.

The second. He hasn't figured out who did it. :twisted:

Back