West Virginia Man Charged with Assaulting an Officer

hahahahahahaha, you made me laugh with snorts. Would have loved to have seen. Part of the fun with playing pranks as a copper or a marine was seeing the pain we got to suffer for our few minutes of funny.

This totally friggin' reminds me of stuff I did in the Marines. My God those were a hell of a hoot.
Always got away with it. My specialty was urination and defecation.

Turds are curved just right to fit into the foot of a boot. I guess is God's way of telling us something very profound.

The curveature of a turd is also just right to coil nicely inside the Company XO's helmet. Just sayin.;)

This story made it to Brit Hume's 1800 hr slot on Thursday. Even he was giggling when he said the guy was charged with assault for breaking wind.

Turd... gotta love it.
One time I nearly did get caught for urinating in this one facility (can't tell you more than that about the facility). One of our Staff Sergeants walks in and asks me to explain what the purpose of a certain device I'm assigned to babysit is. So I am explaining and the SSgt just stops me and goes, "Did you just urinate in this corner?"
Quick thinking time.
"I think the ceiling might be leaking Staff Sergeant."
He takes a look up. "Yeah, it does look like it's leaking."
PHEW.

This story made it to Brit Hume's 1800 hr slot on Thursday. Even he was giggling when he said the guy was charged with assault for breaking wind.

The wind inside a police station belongs to the city. Breaking it should be a capital crime.:sorry:

Back