Who were you in your last life?

KC72

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Quebec around the year 875.
Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds..Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods. Do you remember now?

I was an Indian :)

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Africa around the year 1050.
Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.

:cen: , I was a frickin Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. :roll:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North China around the year 725.
Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker. :shock: :twisted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Korea around the year 1250.
Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
Do you remember now?

I can live with all that, Poison manufacturer :lol: :lol: Though not sure if a female would be doing those sorts of jobs in those times.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 1850.
Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

to combat violence? come on, i want to be a Marine for goodness sake, im all for duking it out with other people. a healer? yeah....no. ruthless? sure, why not

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central England around the year 1150.
Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Do you remember now?

I was a Vietnam veteran, Special Forces. I mapped the Ho Chi Mihn trail. I didnt take the test, but I just know. :cowb:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1525. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom. Do you remember now?

Well that was just plain odd...

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South New Zealand around the year 1425.
Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.

Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Do you remember now?

Well oddly enough no I dont remember.

Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

...and here I thought I was an atheist that was vocally self-assured, good thing I found this website that tells me the truth!

Hmm...contradicts what I've thought for a while...

I was sure I fought, and died in Stalingrad.

Im a female :(

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Australia around the year 1575.
Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

This thing is frickin flawed because there were no Westerners in Western Australia at 1575. Hell, i cant even see myself as a female.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-Center around the year 825.
Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.
Do you remember now?

Hmm, didn't know we had majors or captains in 825!

Maybe a typo? Possibly supposed to be 1825? 825 sure isn't very "modern".

But hey, I'm still absorbing having been Irish. My Scots mother would probably have a thing or two to say about that! :lol:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Wales around the year 1825.
Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

Actually I was a millionaire in my past life, I figure I buried my fortune somewhere so that my future self could find it. Back to the treasure hunt....

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Africa around the year 1800.
Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
......right........

Back