Who were you in your last life?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central England around the year 400.
Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

hmm, they had watches in the year 400? neat-o

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Australia around the year 1850.
Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.
Do you remember now?

Hmmm, nope don't remember a thing. I was always told I was a squirrel that was shot when I ran up someones pant leg because they stepped on my nuts.

Your past life diagnosis:
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mexico around the year 1825.
Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
-----------------------------------------------------
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ukraine around the year 1375. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

HOIT!

you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Spain around the year 1400.
Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.

ummmmmmm, no i wasnt i distinctly remember my name was YOUSULAVAGEC and i was the ruler of the world :twisted: :twisted:

Back