Votes: 0 0.0%
  • middle-east

• belguem

• other[please specify]

• Total voters
I am in no way saying that there's anything wrong with the French, their flag, or being French, I just want to point out that I'm not French

Ok so now pleeaase everybody point out you are not French, come on, one by one... please line up and repeat with me: " I am not French.."---- :lol:

ItalianGuy4US said:
I am in no way saying that there's anything wrong with the French, their flag, or being French, I just want to point out that I'm not French

Ok so now pleeaase everybody point out you are not French, come on, one by one... please line up and repeat with me: " I am not French.."---- :lol:
:( All I meant was that some people on this forum, (I won't name names) thought I was French because of my flag, wich kinda looks like the French one. But have a laugh if you will. :D

I might be from the US, but for some reason I keep running into US CITIZENS that tell me Hawaii isn't a state. So as far as they know I'm not from the US. Anyone care to explain that one to me?

egoz said:
I might be from the US, but for some reason I keep running into US CITIZENS that tell me Hawaii isn't a state. So as far as they know I'm not from the US. Anyone care to explain that one to me?

Can't really explain it to you, but I'd like to tell you that people like this should be shot. :)

USA and Ohio if you truly care. I know I feel sorry for me too.

egoz said:

That's like saying Canada isn't a state. ;)

Canada, America's hat.

Back