• middle-east

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • belguem

• other[please specify]

• Total voters
about face said:
to redneck, its not a single country, but a collection of countrys with astrailia, as a sort of central piont 8)

I am aware that it is not a single country, about face.

So you are an American, and your heritage is American (unless you were born elsewhere). (kind of a pet peeve of mine :lol: )

Redneck said:
So you are an American, and your heritage is American (unless you were born elsewhere). (kind of a pet peeve of mine :lol: )

Nothing worse than someone telling you they are "Irish-American."

Redneck said:
Kind of amazing how many of them we have here, isn't it, Sir? More "Irishmen" here than in Eire it seems. Especially on St. Patty's Day it's like we've been invaded by leprechauns.

http://www.irelandseye.com/leprechaun/webcam.htm

:lol:

:lol: PADDY's Day, not Patty's. And yes, I got in a few fights my first St. Pat's day here, someone pinched me for not wearing green .. first fight. Then someone offered me this God forsaking mug of green beer .. second fight. After that, I just popped anyone that spoke to me. Talk about a culture shock, for me and them. :lol:

Disclaimer: This post does not condone fighting, nor does it imply popping anyone that offers you green beer. If they pinch you, well, handle that as you see fit.

I was referring to St. Patty Hearst, she's a Symbionese saint.

:oops:

And it sounds like they got the brown end of the culture shock stick, Sir. :lol:
Never heard of this green beer thing, is that an East coast thing? Out here we're way too impatient to get to the bottom of the mug/can/bottle to worry about changing the color of our drink.

1217 said:
ItalianGuy4US said:
The Boot, and I think I'm the only one.
I don't think so..... (Maybe you're the only one on this forum, but you're not the only one, period. :lol: )

Oh no no 1217, I am the only one here..Just come check out... I have been alone in this country for so long... it's terrible, can barely see some Swiss and a couple of Austrians upthere, but there's noone else.... :(

Sorry for having gone offtopic.

about face said:
hey do we have anyone from astalasia here. thats an awsome country, theyve got so many differant cultures :p , and animals there

Or maybe you mean Australasia ? In that case we have Lockie an Australian just joined.

about face said:
hey do we have anyone from astalasia here. thats an awsome country, theyve got so many differant cultures :p , and animals there
u mean australasia? meaning australia, new zealand PNG, indonesia and all countries surrounding there?
in which case, yeah im from there! from victoria,australia, where it is freaking cold at the moment *shivers*

There seems to be a little confusion about my flag... I'm from the Netherlands, and so I use the Dutch flag.
It looks like the French flag but it isn't the same. If you were to rotate the Dutch flag 90 degrees clockwise (and change it's dimensions of course) you would get a French flag. Compare Eric's flag with mine if you need a visual.
I am in no way saying that there's anything wrong with the French, their flag, or being French, I just want to point out that I'm not French.

Sorry, had to get that of my chest ;) I feel better now. :D

But your profile says you're from Harlem, 1217, doesn't that make you a New Yorker?
:D :D :D

Daggone it I love me.

Locke, how cold does it get in Victoria?

well, its a cold winters day today, and it ranged from 8-15, will prolly drop another degree or 3 as we get closer to august. i dont care abt the cold tho, i want it to rain!!!! were in the middle of a drought at the moment and have level 2 water statewide :( gotta feel sorry for the farmers and all the ppl in rural victoria and nsw, read an article in the paper the other day abt a little girl who is 7 years old, lives in country vic, and has never seen rain. sheeesh

Redneck said:
But your profile says you're from Harlem, 1217, doesn't that make you a New Yorker?
:D :D :D
*sigh*

Redneck said:
Daggone it I love me.
somebody has to... :D ;)

But seriously, for those who don't know: The Dutch founded a little town a couple of centuries back, and named "New Amsterdam". Some parts of that town were named after other Dutch towns, like "Haarlem" and "Breukelen." Then we traded the town with the English, and they renamed it "New York" and got their :cen: kicked later. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back