We're in trouble now

PJ24

http://media.putfile.com/IPSC-Jihad

This guy brings a whole new meaning to "slow is smooth, and smooth is fast." I especially like the "360 degree turn" tactic, very high speed.
iconrofl7yg.gif

Great choice in music.

He is shooting and moving as any soldier should do.
Editing can do alot ;)

It wasn't really that funny except for the music.

Thanks though :avi:

G-Capo said:
He is shooting and moving as any soldier should do.
Editing can do alot ;)

If you think he's doing what he should do, I'm glad you aren't on my team. :wink:

now whatever happened to the two critical factors of delicate operations, speed and violence of action? I don't see either here.

Maybe he'd be a bit faster if he bent his knees while he "ran!" I guess he's one of the ones that doesn't survive first contact. Certainly doesn't match up with kill house operations I've seen.

G-Capo said:
;)

Editing does wonders,I can make a football game look like golf ;)

*groan* :roll:

moving0target said:
Certainly doesn't match up with kill house operations I've seen.

Ha! That's because these are super secret room clearing tactics.

G-Capo said:
;)

Editing does wonders,I can make a football game look like golf ;)

Sure, and I can make Mary Poppins look like a serial killer. But the fact remains she is still Mary Poppins. . .the fact remains this guy is a goofball.

If that is what passes for room clearing tactics. . . *giggles uncontrollably* . . then I wonder . . *snicker*. . why on earth. . *snort chuckle* they are still fighting . . *laughs* over . . *catches a breath* . . there.

G-Capo, I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. I surely hope you are.

Supur sekrut. . shhh don' tell any wun.

These are the same guys that kicked the Soviets out of Afghanistan.
Only thing funny is the music really.

:army:

Reach around, remove stick from ................. :D

The important thing here is that they didn't kick US out.

If you have no experience with tactics, you probably won't find it funny. I personally find it hilarious. And that's JUST how it is. :thumb:

I know enough to know I don't want to be clearing a room with him, I will keep watch from outside, behind a nice thick brick wall and render aid to his teammates he cuts down.
:roll:

bulldogg said:
I know enough to know I don't want to be clearing a room with him, I will keep watch from outside, behind a nice thick brick wall and render aid to his teammates he cuts down.
:roll:

lol, yeah, he painted the camera man a few times. Almost took his own head off at one point.

Uhhhhhh.....

All I can say is I'm glad his our enemy. Because he can't make it any easier than painting himself in day-glo organe and have neon lights on his head.

Dear Lord did that guy move slow.

I've seen fat people try to move. But this guy makes the Panda Bear look fast. Hell, let me take that back. He makes a Three Toed Sloth look like it's running as fast as a Cheetah.

WOW. Thats some good technique....(cough cough). and did he even have targets or was he just shooting at whatever he wanted, cause that would be some pretty easy target shooting if u ask me.

If you have no experience with tactics, you probably won't find it funny. I personally find it hilarious. And that's JUST how it i
I have enough close combat training to realize that his room clearing techniques are quite humerous. But what really got me rolling was the wabble and the music.

I've seen fat people try to move. But this guy makes the Panda Bear look fast.
Lol, there was this guy at an outlaw shoot not too long ago that was so big he had to carry a chair around to sit in while waiting for his turn. But by god when he got to shooting he could out run me in a foot race.

Last edited:
PJ24 said:
Reach around, remove stick from ................. :D

The important thing here is that they didn't kick US out.

If you have no experience with tactics, you probably won't find it funny. I personally find it hilarious. And that's JUST how it is. :thumb:

Uh I don't get it... Could you please explain why ppl should be fearing this guy/tactic? Seriously, I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not. All I see is a slow moving guy in some pretty nice shoes shooting randomly, who I could most likely own in a nice paintball match.

ASTRALdragon said:
Uh I don't get it... Could you please explain why ppl should be fearing this guy/tactic? Seriously, I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not. All I see is a slow moving guy in some pretty nice shoes shooting randomly, who I could most likely own in a nice paintball match.

Jeez guy, sense of humor at all? It might help if you read the whole thread too.:wink: That's the point of my headline, it's dripping with sarcasm and my posts back that up, like the one you quoted for example. You shouldn't fear him, he's a goof ball!

*sigh* people are so literal sometimes. lol

Can you say, "killed in the opening 5 minutes of an engamement". He gives a new a new deffinition to the words cannon fodder.

Back