Well, we did the Saddest Moment....

Courtenay

What about happiest? And since hopefully we have all had many many happy moments, and it would be hard to narrow it to just one. Let's go for one within the last year! (or if you want to dig further back, go for it!)

I would say that I am having my happiest moments are when I am not feeling sad. It really is that simple. :)

When i was so happy i dont remember what happened. Its weird, i can always remember teh sad times in life, but not the happy. :?

Birth of my second boy.

Like the first, he was healthy. Knowing we were only having two, I knew all of my children would be healthy from the start.

I would have to say that any time I return from a long TDY or deployment it is the happiest time, to see my wife and kids standing there smiling and so happy to have me home. It is really nice to have someone so loving there waiting for you when you return from anything, whether it is boot camp or combat. It really reminds you why you are out there risking everything, so that they can stay home and be safe.

When I got accepted to military college....I didn't realize at the time, but some of my happiest and greatest times have happened here.

Back