Well, we did the Saddest Moment....

--
Boots

October 11th, 2004  
Courtenay

Topic: Well, we did the Saddest Moment....

What about happiest? And since hopefully we have all had many many happy moments, and it would be hard to narrow it to just one. Let's go for one within the last year! (or if you want to dig further back, go for it!)
October 11th, 2004  
Lupos

I would say that I am having my happiest moments are when I am not feeling sad. It really is that simple.
October 12th, 2004  
Darkmb101

When i was so happy i dont remember what happened. Its weird, i can always remember teh sad times in life, but not the happy.
--
Boots
October 12th, 2004  
LIPS

Being able to see the births of all my five children and watching them grow.
October 12th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Completing boot camp would have to be the proudest.
October 12th, 2004  
Airborne Eagle

Birth of my second boy.

Like the first, he was healthy. Knowing we were only having two, I knew all of my children would be healthy from the start.
October 12th, 2004  
BookReader

I'm happiest when I'm by myself.
October 12th, 2004  
Rotty261

I would have to say that any time I return from a long TDY or deployment it is the happiest time, to see my wife and kids standing there smiling and so happy to have me home. It is really nice to have someone so loving there waiting for you when you return from anything, whether it is boot camp or combat. It really reminds you why you are out there risking everything, so that they can stay home and be safe.
October 12th, 2004  
GUNNER

When the doctor said "it's a girl"!! i wanted a daughter from the start

GUNNER
October 15th, 2004  
CanadianCowgirl

When I got accepted to military college....I didn't realize at the time, but some of my happiest and greatest times have happened here.