Well im back...

Yossarian

Forum Resistance Leader
I got sent home, for anyone who rembers I went to MCRD Paris Island about two months ago, and found out I had vitamin deficiency from not eating healthy and was put on a vitamin routine to remedy it, but got rolled back, waaay back, and got a nasty choice of starting over from training day one or go home, I chose the obvious, on top of misfortune I have a RE 3F re entry code which pretty much as things are now under the current administration rules me out from re entry into the U.S. Armed forces....

Thats my story, :/ i don't like it, but it will explain my return to the milforums...

I got sent home, for anyone who rembers I went to MCRD Paris Island about two months ago, and found out I had vitamin deficiency from not eating healthy and was put on a vitamin routine to remedy it, but got rolled back, waaay back, and got a nasty choice of starting over from training day one or go home, I chose the obvious, on top of misfortune I have a RE 3F re entry code which pretty much as things are now under the current administration rules me out from re entry into the U.S. Armed forces....

Thats my story, :/ i don't like it, but it will explain my return to the milforums...

Not to be a dick but the only way the choice was obvious was based on what you wanted to do. You obviously didn't want it badly enough, so the obvious choice wasn't to start over and get it done, even if it was a shitty thing. I am sorry things worked out for you the way they did, but remember, you had a choice and you made it based on what you wanted. Don't beat yourself up with regret.

I am sure you can find away back in if you decide you want it badly enough again, RE codes have a funny way of working out with waivers and a little nudging.

Last edited:
So it seems, but there are still allot of things I have to work now that I am home, im not done yet.

And i understand the choice I made, I still don't like it but thats that now, going to press foward.

Not to be a dick but the only way the choice was obvious was based on what you wanted to do. You obviously didn't want it badly enough, so the obvious choice wasn't to start over and get it done, even if it was a shitty thing. I am sorry things worked out for you the way they did, but remember, you had a choice and you made it based on what you wanted. Do beat yourself up with regret.

I am sure you can find away back in if you decide you want it badly enough again, RE codes have a funny way of working out with waivers and a little nudging.

Kinda have to go with this. You ethier wanted the EGA and the title or you didn't. My worst fear was going home without it. But to each their own I guess.

FWIW : RE-3F is not a disqualifier.

Yeah I had pneumonia in week 2 and I was probably not too far from death. I wasn't able to attend the graduation ceremony. All I remember was getting up in the morning to do another round of rehearsals then literally getting dragged away and ending up in hospital with an IV stuck in my arm.
My scores sucked but I made it.

I'm sure you did what you felt you had to do. It sounds like you have a plan so, good luck with your future.

I'm already enrolled in aviation airframe maintenance school, wouldn't hurt to learn a trade, while using the rest of the time to bank my money and living at home, in time I should be able to get into some language classes for other endeavors, military or other wise, here or abroad.

Not so much as not falling into the dulldrum of average american life, I just dnt want to let life pass by without doing sumthing above average ,and I want to hurry up grow old and die so I dnt have to worry bout such things any more lol

Last edited:
Among many other things, still in my opinion very sharp way to travel.

Last edited:
Back