Well Hello!

Pomplemous

And how nice of you to stop by!

Hey, I hope you dont mind, but I am just passing through spreading a little sunshine as I go - with an E.T style glowing finger. Hee. Absolute rubbish!

I am Caroline - 27, Scottish living in Wiltshire. Not uneasy on the eye, have damp socks for brains, but devilishly intelligent (had to get that one in). I am not military myself, but the rest of my family are and that's how I fell into your forum (brother comes in to look).
oh - I cant upload my photo because...well you know how it goes, girls and technology...(apologies girls) - but my photo is at:
www.msnusers.com/pomplemous
there, that's me.

Anyway - will see you's around I am sure. Here's a poo joke to keep you smiling:

What did St Patrick say when he drove all the snakes out of Ireland?
YOu alright in the back there?

ahh hahahaha - what do you mean that's not funny? Pah! What do you know! *wink*

Wellcome

Wellcome.
Sorry, i dont get the joke, but us jews are more in for the bitter black humor....lol(and self humor i guss :wink: )

Welcome to the forum!

So we got us a family affair now, huh? :lol:

Sherman, St. Patty "drove" all the snakes out in a car. Very high brow humor, it's ok that you didn't get it. :wink:

Hi Pomplemous, Welcome to the forum. :D

Are you trying to upload your Avatar picture??

If your are:
There are size restrictions on Avatar pictures:
max 100x100 pixels and 10kb big...

You must have your picture on your own computer when you upload it.
Then go to the profile menu, and use the Avatr menu at the bottom of your profile to upload the picture.

And it's one more thing..
This forum has it's own currencey, MilBucks, you earn milbucks by posting.
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=345
You have to "earn" your right to show your avatar, signature and rank.
When you have enough MilBucks you can buy these privilegies in the Post Exchange, uner Forum Special Effects.

Good Luck. :D

Back