Well i forgot!

AlexKall

Hi my name is Alexander, im a reserve (because of my knee) I live in sweden and has allways been interested of military stuff, i love tanks, a nice cudle with a tank is never wrong, only hard! ;)

I have allways wanted to join but as i said above, i was not allowed to. I mainly want because my family generation has atleast done service or they have been working in the military. One of the many reasons that I never got to met my fathers, father. My grand father was a Major in the air force the bigger part of his life. My dad was a cheff. My mothers father was a "homeguard" whole his life. My brother is currently the head engineer on the swedish Leopard 2(S) tank and has been working there for 7 years now. I feel regret that ive never been able to take it futher then to that of my brother, but i cant change that.

That was the life storry of me, well maybe not but its a small part of that represents what this site is about (forum atleast).

Thanks for a good and interesting forum(site)!!

/Alex

Redneck said:
Welcome to the forum (belatedly :lol: ).

Yea i had never noticed that forum, so i never posted untill yesterday when i saw it for the first time ;) by the way, thanks! :)

AlexKall said:
Yea i had never noticed that forum, so i never posted untill yesterday when i saw it for the first time ;) by the way, thanks! :)

That's because it wasn't here until yesterday.. ;)

hi swedish!

hey there whats up ? Welcome aboard, i'm new around too. Hey BTW do you have women in the military upthere?

Re: hi swedish!

ItalianGuy4US said:
hey there whats up ? Welcome aboard, i'm new around too. Hey BTW do you have women in the military upthere?

Yes, but only if they chose too, its about to be manditory, will probebly tkae some time before that happens though.

Welcome!

Back