Well folks...

My Longhorns will dominate as usual. Hopefully my Irish won't be as painful to root for this year as last. *sigh*

But congrats to Georgia on turning the team into a powerhouse. This year will definitely be fun to watch.

And since I have mentioned this anywhere else yet.............

ITS FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sevens is in her happy place. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes, football's the best. It beats watching lame baseball any day of the week. :-D

The only thing that's better than football is soccer, which is actually the real football, hehhe.

Hey now!! There ain't nothing wrong with baseball. It just gets a bit tiresome after a while. I just love sports. Sports. Sports. Sportssportssportssportssports........I'm addicted. I can't stop myself. My marriages were in sickness and in health and baseball through hockey.......:mrgreen:

Please GOD send me a copy of that set of vows! Hahaha. Texas had its year. It's my turn. I wanna see the Bulldogs do it again.

Please GOD send me a copy of that set of vows! Hahaha. Texas had its year. It's my turn. I wanna see the Bulldogs do it again.

I'm not God, but I'll see if I can find a copy. My ex really did write that in the vows. It was pretty funny. We're both addicted to sports. :)

Yes, I do think it will be Georgia's year. I really think they can take it all.

But Texas will be a close second. ;)

I try. :D

Annnnnd................sadly.............I can't remember where Texas was in the standings last year. All I remember is my Irish sucked massively. :( LOL

Football ? I have no grouse with the American guys, or all things American. But, please tell me, where does the 'foot' come in? :lol:

Just one other thing - they don't even play cricket, the real hard man's game!!:)

Armball......it's a weird word if we gonna change it to armball from football to avoid the confusion.

Back