Well folks...

Well, it's been 2 weeks... And the DAWGS are no longer Number 1, and it's a little bitter sweet... I'm glad we've been taken out of the limelight, but I'm sad our stint at the top was so quick... But it's not cause we lost or anything. LOL

I don't think Georgia should have been taken out of the top spot. USC beat a Virginia team who almost lost to RICHMOND yesterday. Big deal. And Georgia did win big, albeit over Georgia Southern.

As for Ohio State's game yesterday against Ohio, well, it's pretty obvious we were looking ahead to USC.

My cousin played for Army so I cheer for them while secretly hoping that Navy kicks their butts. :D

You dont have to worry. Our triple option can whip them. We do the triple option almost every play, and it still works most of the time. And yes, if anyone is wondering, we will beat Notre Dame again this year. OORAH!

On a different note, UNC is supposed to do fairly good this year. They have a poor track record of course, but Butch Davis did alot last year as a new coach, and people are even saying that UNC might challange Virginia Tech for the ACC title. Of course, if VT keeps losing to people like ECU, that shouldnt be too big of a challange for my Heels.

You dont have to worry. Our triple option can whip them. We do the triple option almost every play, and it still works most of the time. And yes, if anyone is wondering, we will beat Notre Dame again this year. OORAH!

On a different note, UNC is supposed to do fairly good this year. They have a poor track record of course, but Butch Davis did alot last year as a new coach, and people are even saying that UNC might challange Virginia Tech for the ACC title. Of course, if VT keeps losing to people like ECU, that shouldnt be too big of a challange for my Heels.
I sure hope Navy destroys Notre Dame. Army... well, it's business as usual. And Air Force just isnt' the same without Fisher DeBerry.

The biggest mistake of Butch Davis's career was leaving Miami to go to the Browns.

I don't think Georgia should have been taken out of the top spot. USC beat a Virginia team who almost lost to RICHMOND yesterday. Big deal. And Georgia did win big, albeit over Georgia Southern.

As for Ohio State's game yesterday against Ohio, well, it's pretty obvious we were looking ahead to USC.
Oh well, at least it takes the limelight off us. Now we can just beat everyone and be humble about it. LOL

USC should make the title game. They play 2 ranked teams for the rest of the season and one of them almost lost to Purdue on Saturday.

Hope Texas Longhorns get up to 3 or 4.....I've always hate the BCS system... They pisses me off sometimes.

Texas kicked butt today. Navy won a good one too. Anyone know if Army beat Texas A&M? They were losing 21-10 and I had to go.

Bump: Vandy beat Auburn!!!! And Alabama narrowly misses the L against Kentucky... I think I've found the Crimson Tide's Achilles Heel. They've given up the bulk of their points in the 2nd half of play... So whoever plays them will want to concentrate their defense on the 1st half, then bust em open during the 2nd.

Back