Well folks...

Two... Trust me, we're plenty deep to cover two suspended players. Besides, Knoshawn Moreno and Matt Stafford are still on the field, so we can still run and pass all over the Big 10...

Two... Trust me, we're plenty deep to cover two suspended players. Besides, Knoshawn Moreno and Matt Stafford are still on the field, so we can still run and pass all over the Big 10...
It's Knowshawn...

And that sounds a lot like what everybody said about Miami (FL) in 2002...

Ken Dorsey is still picking turf out of his :cen:.

Terribly sorry about the one letter... I've noticed on here that people who get frustrated when another person is winning an argument often resort to spelling and grammar mistakes, as though that refutes the original argument.

Did you not see KnoWshawn last year? He's already being compared to Herschel Walker and he's a FRESHMAN. Just imagine what he can do with a year's worth of experience AND a full back who's 5-11, 215 pounds, and he's normally a RUNNING BACK. Imagine that power at fullback, in front of one of if not the fastest running back in college football... Plus, we're about 8 WRs deep with the number one pro-style quarterback in the country... You honestly think the Big 10 or any other conference can keep up? Aside the SEC of course...

Hell, we beat the only undefeated team in the country by 31 points...

Thundering Herd for the BCS Title!!!!!

Winningest team of the 90s baby, it just sounds more pathetic each year.

Thundering Herd for the BCS Title!!!!!
This gives me an idea....

PREDICTIONS:
ACC Champ: Virginia Tech
Big East Champ: West Virginia
Big 10 Champ: Ohio State
Big XII Champ: Oklahoma
Conference USA Champ: Tulsa
MAC Champ: Bowling Green
Mountain West Champ: TCU
Pac-10 Champ: USC
SEC Champ: Auburn
Sun Belt Champ: Florida Atlantic
WAC Champ: Boise State

I saw a couple of magazines picking them to win their division of the SEC... and I think that the other side of the SEC will kill itself off. Too many good teams in one place means lots of 9-3s...

And the same goes for the SEC West... I still think Auburn has way too little experience... The only reason they could win their division is because of their schedule... LSU, Arkansas, and Alabama is about as hard as it gets... Well, aside UGA that is...

Georgia's schedule is much tougher early on... It always is, because by the time we get to the end of the season, we've got so much adrenaline from the past games, we can roll over anyone else in the country... Case and point, Florida.

Notre Dame
Penn State
Florida State
Navy/Army (tie for me)
Air Force
In that order, favorite college teams. If either wins it all I'm good.

I like Penn State (except when the play my Buckeyes), Navy, and Air Force, but I really can't stand Notre Dame or Florida State.

Army I'm really indifferent on. They haven't had a winning season since I started watching football, and with the exception of the big game against Navy they're never on TV. And I always root for Navy in that game (LOVE the Flexbone offense).

My cousin played for Army so I cheer for them while secretly hoping that Navy kicks their butts. :D

Awh... That's not nice. LOL My mom's a graduate of Penn State, so I cheer them on, and I root for Jo-Pa when it comes to winningest coach ever.

Awh... That's not nice. LOL My mom's a graduate of Penn State, so I cheer them on, and I root for Jo-Pa when it comes to winningest coach ever.
I definitely like him more than Bobby Bowden.

I was bored one day, so I ranked who I like, by conference:

ATLANTIC COAST
Atlantic Division
  • North Carolina State
  • Wake Forest
  • Boston College
  • Maryland
  • Florida State
  • Clemson
Coastal Division
  • Virginia
  • Georgia Tech
  • Duke
  • North Carolina
  • Virginia Tech
  • Miami (FL)
BIG EAST
  • West Virginia
  • Rutgers
  • Connecticut
  • Syracuse
  • Louisville
  • South Florida
  • Cincinnati
  • Pittsburgh
BIG TEN
  • Ohio State
  • Northwestern
  • Penn State
  • Illinois
  • Michigan State
  • Indiana
  • Minnesota
  • Purdue
  • Wisconsin
  • Iowa
  • Michigan
BIG TWELVE
North Division
  • Iowa State
  • Nebraska
  • Missouri
  • Kansas State
  • Kansas
  • Colorado
South Division
  • Texas A&M
  • Texas Tech
  • Oklahoma State
  • Baylor
  • Oklahoma
  • Texas
CONFERENCE USA
East Division
  • East Carolina
  • Marshall
  • Central Florida
  • Memphis
  • UAB
  • Southern Mississippi
West Division
  • Southern Methodist
  • Tulane
  • Houston
  • UTEP
  • Rice
  • Tulsa
MID-AMERICAN
East Division
  • Bowling Green
  • Akron
  • Ohio
  • Miami (OH)
  • Buffalo
  • Kent State
  • Temple
West Division
  • Toledo
  • Northern Illinois
  • Ball State
  • Central Michigan
  • Eastern Michigan
  • Western Michigan
MOUNTAIN WEST
  • Air Force
  • Utah
  • San Diego State
  • Colorado State
  • UNLV
  • Brigham Young
  • New Mexico
  • Wyoming
  • Texas Christian
PACIFIC TEN
  • California
  • UCLA
  • Washington State
  • Washington
  • Arizona
  • Stanford
  • USC
  • Oregon State
  • Arizona State
  • Oregon
SOUTHEASTERN
East Division
  • Auburn
  • Mississippi State
  • Mississippi
  • Alabama
  • LSU
  • Arkansas
West Division
  • Tennessee
  • Kentucky
  • Vanderbilt
  • Georgia
  • South Carolina
  • Florida
SUN BELT
  • Florida Atlantic
  • Middle Tennessee State
  • Florida International
  • Western Kentucky
  • Arkansas State
  • Troy
  • North Texas
  • Louisiana-Monroe
  • Louisiana-Lafayette
WESTERN ATHLETIC
  • Nevada
  • San Jose State
  • Idaho
  • Boise State
  • Louisiana Tech
  • Hawaii
  • Fresno State
  • New Mexico State
  • Utah State
INDEPENDENTS
  • Navy
  • Army
  • Notre Dame

VANDY!? Are you posting that just to piss me off?! And Kentucky?! Cmon... The only one who beat us was TENN... And that was just because we hadn't gotten our rhythm.

When I was really little, I was a big Virginia fan. Georgia beat Virginia in 3 straight bowl games. That started it.

However, now that I look at it that list is a bit misleading. I like UGA reasonably well, there are just a lot of teams in the conference I like more. For example, if they were in the SEC East they'd be 3rd, if they were in the WAC they'd be 2nd, if they were in the ACC Atlantic they'd be first.

I need to do a 1-120 list, I'm just too lazy. :)

Oh, and when it comes to mascots, few in the world are as good as Uga.

When I was really little, I was a big Virginia fan. Georgia beat Virginia in 3 straight bowl games. That started it.

However, now that I look at it that list is a bit misleading. I like UGA reasonably well, there are just a lot of teams in the conference I like more. For example, if they were in the SEC East they'd be 3rd, if they were in the WAC they'd be 2nd, if they were in the ACC Atlantic they'd be first.

I need to do a 1-120 list, I'm just too lazy. :)

Oh, and when it comes to mascots, few in the world are as good as Uga.
RIP Uga VI. Ah well, it's not like your opinion matters anyway. ;P

Back