Well.... I did it.... I need help big time.

Sure you can, just live in a subterranean dwelling.

That's a shame they take your automatics away when you retire, 5.56. I think they should definitely make an exception for ex-cops/soldiers.

HAHAHAHAHA.... subterranean dwelling. Oh you kill me.... you dig three feet and you hit water because of the aquifer. We don't have basements in Miami for a reason.

As for the whole automatic issue. I don't agree that there should be an exception. I'm no different then you or any other citizen. If I can have it so can you..... The NFA Act is something I don't agree with and we've covered this a number of times.

Mr. 5.56,how does the FN 2000 feel compared to other bullpups? Is it well balanced?

I like it..... it appears bulky and it is a little bit but the bulk is good. I can't describe it... but it's better in my opinion then the AUG of the FAMAS.

It's a real winner. My only wish is that they install a light within the front grip of the firearm like the Surefire Forend for the MP5 or the 870 Shotgun.

what do the snipers think of this?

i call this the "guille glove" its water proof and has an all terrain cammo appearance, dont go looking for this in a store or online, its one of a kind well 2 of a kind i have a left glove also, i want snipers opinions of this, i was going to go to fort lewis to ask for opinions...but better judgement prevailed (trying to get onto a military base without official bussiness isnt a good idea i dont think) so what do you guys think? would you want a pair on a stalk? i used a synthetic leather glove it doesnt get hard or shrink when wet. would you prefer a cloth glove to "pleather" i have tested it, got it wet let it dry,wet,dry,wet,dry. and its still fine and the cammo doesnt decay like burlap when wet either. So..... what do ya think?:m1:
Snapshot_20091002_7.jpg

Back