the welcoming center

welcoming center = free milbucks?

• Total voters
I welcome as many new members as I can just as i was welcomed when I joined. I have no need of more MBs. I would hope that others are doing the same.

If you look closely, you'll see that a high percentage of those who welcome others have thousands of milbucks already.

I welcome people just because it's a nice thing to do. Isn't this a community of sorts? Wouldn't you welcome somebody who had just moved in at least now and then?

he gives himself MBs just for being alive. he gets 5 per reply, 10 per orginial post, and 2 thousand for every breath. he only shows 12k to be modest. Only Vin Diesel has more MBs than Redleg!! Vin Diesel jokes fit in anywhere.

I know that when i first joined the ppl that welcomed me i had more of a tendency to talk to with pm's and i would read their posts to get a feel for the tone of the place. so if you are using it for the free milbucks then carry on cause you are making ppl feel welcomed and that is a good thing!

i use it for both, I like to welcome people to the site, just as i was welcomed, and the free Milbucks dont hurt

:rambo:

Back