Welcome to my world.

An accent from my staff would have made the experience that much more enjoyable.
I remember a sargeant rolling up one day out of nowhere and being like 'you smoking boy?', I said yeah pretty bored aye, he said 'Soldiers smoke, I use to smoke''. Totally unmemoriable apart from the british accent.

Later I saw the same man destroy multiple recruits for all sorts on the parade ground. Guess he has a soft spot for smokers.

Myself and other full screws were giving our recruits a smoke break when we noticed a young lad coughing his lungs up. When we asked why he was coughing he said "I don't smoke corporal." He was asked "Then why smoke you plonker? He replied with tears running down his cheeks, "I thought I had to.":???:

One of my mates called a young lad in his squad "A mongolian minge mouse," the young lad immediately burst into tears. My mate was at a loss what to do so he gave him his hanky, I did chuckle.:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Right, back shortly - where's Hawky? what can I nick him for? anything that I can make stick - just like the good old days!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bring it on! You'll never take me alive copppaaa! I believe a character in a film once said.

USE THE PACE! Will you? I might be faster than you on foot, but with a car, I have no chance! Even the odds a bit. Be the Plod on the bicycle!

Back