Welcome to my world.

It's quite satisfying nicking a Rupert, I've arrested a couple in my time!!! :D :D :D

So you keep repeating!!!!! :box:

It's hardly a catch. There's nothing special about an Officer that gets caught by the monkeys.

It's those that aren't caught that you should worry about. ;) :angel:

So you keep repeating!!!!! :box:

It's hardly a catch. There's nothing special about an Officer that gets caught by the monkeys.

It's those that aren't caught that you should worry about. ;) :angel:

One was a Para and the other from the Guards, so that should put a smile on your cabbagehead!! :jump::jump::jump::drunkb:

Right - off to work, I would say it's to sleep, however we've got a severe weather warning so I might get wet and windswept this afternoon!!!

Here's hoping! :D

I'll be warm and dry this afternoon. Feet up at home. :p

I too shall be warm and dry. Bright sunshine here in Canada. Fecking cold though - (-5!) I know, not really cold by our standards, but it's the first low temperatures of the year. Coldest I've been in is -36... standing on the corner, waiting for my prostitu- I mean school bus. ;)

An accent from my staff would have made the experience that much more enjoyable.
I remember a sargeant rolling up one day out of nowhere and being like 'you smoking boy?', I said yeah pretty bored aye, he said 'Soldiers smoke, I use to smoke''. Totally unmemoriable apart from the british accent.

Later I saw the same man destroy multiple recruits for all sorts on the parade ground. Guess he has a soft spot for smokers.

My squad sergeant in Military Police training school was a horrible man. He failed SAS selection because he was too warped so they put him in charge of training recruits! My first memories of him was him walking down the corridor, the studs on the sole of his boots rattling on the highly polished floor, as be walked, he shouted "STAND BY YOUR SHAGGING BEDS, YOU HAND BAG SWINGING, SHEEP SHAGGING, GAY BAR LOITERERS!" :shock:

Back