Weird dream

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
Hey guys... I had this dream where I saw a UFO. It was friggin weird. Some light in the distance but it got closer and it was unmistakably a UFO. Geez and I dont even believe in this stuff.
Nearly sh@t a brick.

It was not a dream. It really happened. The UFO abducted you using their laser beam and conducted various body cavity elasticity tests on you throughout the night. You were then placed solemnly back to sleep and all memories of the painful night was wiped out and faded to appear like an eerie dream. :shock:

Patriot_II said:
then wat happened :twisted:

A bright beam put me aboard the ship and the little green men abused me.

Sexually.

but it could have been worse.

I could have met Captain James T. Kirk, Captain of the Enterprise, where upon he gave me the rank of Ensign and a red uniform....
Kirk: On this away mission I select myself, Doctor Spock, Scotty and Ensign Daley.
Me: Ugh Crap.

Captain, come here I have to show you something.... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldnt be caught dead in a friggin Star Trek suit.

the_13th_redneck said:
Patriot_II said:
then wat happened :twisted:

A bright beam put me aboard the ship and the little green men abused me.

Sexually.

Take the words "little" and "green" away and change "abused" to "caressed" and I would have loved that dream.
tease.gif

Remember that bit from Family Guy? I think it was "I never knew the dead man"... the one with the knocked out cable station, meg trying to get license etc.
Man I watched 2 episodes of season 4 and those cracked me up like crazy.

DlanoeG said:
It was not a dream. It really happened. The UFO abducted you using their laser beam and conducted various body cavity elasticity tests on you throughout the night. You were then placed solemnly back to sleep and all memories of the painful night was wiped out and faded to appear like an eerie dream. :shock:

Your not supposed to tell them that we took them ! the high council is going to be very displeased if they find out that you told a human that we took him. their not supposed to know for sure, they're supposed to think its all a dream

the_13th_redneck said:
Hey guys... I had this dream where I saw a UFO. It was friggin weird. Some light in the distance but it got closer and it was unmistakably a UFO. Geez and I dont even believe in this stuff.
Nearly sh@t a brick.
don't worry it was all just a dream :)

Back