weight lifting

hmm, i see.. Well one thing is I dont have any home made equipment, and I dont think I am in position to do any..

Anyway, what do u mean "scope things out at the clubs" deerslayer? :) and oh, freeweights? didnt get u there too heh.. And do u think i can find someone at the work out club? or would someone like, supervise me and walk me step by step?
Yup, I am a bit lost heh, sorry :mrgreen:

Scope things out is just check them out. See what they are all about. Most of the time it will say,"Huntsville Wellness Center" or something to that effect.

Freeweights are like dumbells. You can move around with them.

You might be able to find someone in a workout club but a good thing to do and what I did is do what missileer said. Follow an online routine. Im sure someone could supervise you in a center but self-control and self-discipline are the two main factors.

hmm, i see and understand..

Online routine? where would I find that if u can help? And its going to be more like someone who would also supervise me right?

thanx :)

I have a picture of young American college lad who was doing weight lifting and he huffing and puffing so much he split his rectum and several of his internal organs are hanging out of his rear.

LeEnfield said:
I have a picture of young American college lad who was doing weight lifting and he huffing and puffing so much he split his rectum and several of his internal organs are hanging out of his rear.

now thats what I call a demoralization move lol..

ur good at demoralizing ur men sir? :salute:

I started working out in about grade 8 or grade 9, some time in the summer. I started out weighing only 120lbs and i was about 5'2, by the time i was in grade 11 I weighed 160lbs and was about 5'4 ( i didn't gain the wieght from eating lol). I got myself a gym membership for the summer last year and went every second day. I got myself into pretty good shape nut then i broke my colare bone and had to take some time off. It didn't take to long to get back into it with the help of a personal trainer. Thoses guys and girls are great in helping with your workouts. My personal trainer helped me recover and after that helped me build my strength back. I can now arm curl 45lbs or 50lbs on a really good day, bench around 180lbs. I am starting to work more on cardio now because of the army reserves and i do more reps at a lighter weight instead of lots of weight with not as many reps. I would suggest a personal trainer to help you get used to everything at the gym so you can eventualy do it all on your own. Good luck with it, but be safe, don't over do it.:thumb:

heh okay..
hmm, so basically, I can find a personal trainer in the club right? ok, so does he have a sign above him saying, "Personal trainer"? :lol:

*is dumb* :mrgreen: :lol:

Back