Website design help

deerslayer

Milforum Swamp Dweller
I'm designing a website for my tiny gym service, because my schedule with band is cluttered and setting people up is going to be a problem this semester. I need help finding a place to host the site, and I can't spend any cash on this project. Is there some free web hosting service that will host my page?

you're certain that I will never, EVER have to pay for the pages that I put on here?
oh, that reminds me, speaking of exclusivity, I may need to password protect some content on the website- for the clients' benefit. Can this host handle that?

thanks, FDD. I've registered my domain name and the websites are more or less completed. I'll have it up by this weekend, hopefully.

It's mainly for the parents; I've had a number of people bail out on me because their parents have either safety concerns or aren't sure about whether their kids should associate with me.

Welcome akmedsgym to FreeWebs.com!

Initial Instructions:

This is currently your homepage. FreeWebs serves up the file named index.htm in your main folder as your homepage. To change your homepage, you must either edit the index.htm page from your File Manager, or else replace the index.htm page with a new page named index.htm. You can do this by deleting the page named index.htm, then uploading the page you want to be your homepage, then renaming that page index.htm. A site with no index.htm file will show up as not found when your address is typed in.

For all users that have not signed up for a domain name or a Premium Service from the Premium Services section, we require that your pages have our "Tracking Code" a small banner code that tells your users that the page is being hosted for free by FreeWebs. The Tracking code will appear on your site as it does below:

I dont think its working :S

I have the complete website and all subpages on my other computer, and I can't transfer it to the one with internet access at the moment.

Back