Web cadet corps

WCC rep

Hey people

obviously you are all of military nature so i thought i would tell you all about this, The web cadet corps,

The web cadet corps is an online "cadet" force of present past and future service men and women, even if you have no intention of being in the military you can join. If you join you will become apart of any of the 5 availible services that you want these being the marines,army, navy, airforce and coastguard...

In the webcadets you can take part in completing "trade and qualification" tests these wil count towards your Units (marines army etc) **** of the walk points system.

If you would like to join and get stuck into the Webcadet corps then please go to http://www.webcadets.com/administration/forms/rtform.htm and fill in the form, where it asks if someone reccomended you , simply put down that craig matthews did :)

i hope to see many of you there

official website

www.webcadets.com

PFC(M)Matthews
1st Marines Company
Webcadet corps
recruitment NCO
Public relations division

I was thinking about joining it at one time but soon forgot all about it. Also what is the Recruit Training (never given an answer about it)

nulli secundus said:
Im an ordinary cadet now, that JC test was easy :D ANd yes i did say you recommended me. :)

Hehe you mean a new lil cadet for Capt(M) Blume to chew on?...hold on wait tic that was Col Burbidge who ate cadets.

oh well. Welcome to the WCC I am sure that you will find it as much of an expeirence as I have

Cpl(M) Justin Adkinson, WCC
Platoon NCO, Cobra Platoon
1st Marine Company

I can't believe it, but I'm having trouble with the second test...

the purpose of the Marine Corps is hard as hell to find

Wow, off all places, I even see the wcc here!
Maybe I should take that offer and re-join!

CPO1 Retd' Matt Sallenbach
TS Eagle
Web Cadet Corps

ntt said:
Wow, off all places, I even see the wcc here!
Maybe I should take that offer and re-join!

CPO1 Retd' Matt Sallenbach
TS Eagle
Web Cadet Corps

LOL Matt dude how's it going I thought that was you the minute I saw ntt. just to catch u up, Shaunna is in Kingston with Koz, Danielle Stutzman and Mike T. and Jenn McCarville is now over in Victoria.

TTYL

Justin

Yeah I know where most people are these days. Dont know how, but word seems to get to me.

How have you been?
I added you to msn. so keep an eye out.

I can take some time. You have to be a little patient for them to get to your email.

ntt said:
I can take some time. You have to be a little patient for them to get to your email.

Yea what he said last time I joined it took about 4 weeks.

Justin T. Adkinson, Cpl(M), WCC

Hm, I joined... got one e-mail saying they would get back with me, can't find it now, and yeah, I have no idea what any of my information was. Don't remember any tests or anything....

I had something to tell ya Justin but I forgot.

Justin... you need to change your e0mail! lol! btw, I think I'm gettin promoted this Thursday.

Back