Weapons Training, Iraqi Style.

MightyMacbeth said:
lol, I think the hardest question so far was mines ;)

Probably, (unless you mean the question about the guy with the shotgun who really looked like he was just trying it out for fun, rather than training)

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
I have seen all of them, but no one has answered my question on the rocket-launcher's recoil yet :(

I don't think it is the type to be shoulder fired. There was no back blast. It should have been fired from a vehicle or tripod.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
I think I've seen Irak2 under the cynical title "Why Palestinians don't use guns" somewhere else.

I saw it under "why Iraqis throw rocks." It probably should have been "Palestinians."

Last edited:
Missileer said:
I don't think it is the type to be shoulder fired. There was no back blast. It should have been fired from a vehicle or tripod.

so do you think the people that where with him knew that too?

Missileer said:
So it was basically a prank his comrades made :D
Missileer said:
I saw it under "why Iraqis throw rocks." It probably should have been "Palestinians."

Actually mine might've been "...throw rocks" too. But definitely had "Palestinians" in it.

I don't see the videos on the site anymore, but I suspect that the "Irak" videos are the ones that have been floating around for the last few years of poor sods in the U.A.E. (IIRC) shooting the .577 T-Rex.

Back