Weapons for you.

47.jpg

Are you sure you know what your talking about there AussieNick. you could be thinking of something else.

and sorry i read the question wrong, im trained on the c7,Browning 9mm pistol,grenade, some motors,and anti tank weapons.

Obvious said:
hey gigabrain, how was the p90, I heard a lot of mixing things about it, Is it true that the gun sprays everywhere like crazy and hits everything but the target on full auto?

Thats BS! that weapon is one of the MOST accurate ive ever shot. it has VERY little recoil, and is easy to use

trained on, eh? I'm a hunter, not a soldier, but...

as far as general armament I use a .357 magnum s&w
Remington 870 Express Mag
.270 Savage(still trying to get those bloodstains off the exterior portion of the bolt)

You haven't done your C6 or your C9 yet though? That's fairly odd

I'm qualified on the
C7 Rifle
C6 GPMG
C9 LMG
M203 Grenade Launcher
Carl Gustave 84mm
whatever the designation is fragmenation grenade
60mm mortar

M16A2
M16A4
AT-4
SMAW
M249 SAW
M240G
M2
M203
AK101
M1911
M9
M14
M1 garand
claymore
M67 frag
various shotties, sport rifles

Yeah, new model M-16. Some improvements over the A2...the biggest being an integrated Rail Interface System. It's been in service with the Marine Corps for a while, and is starting to trickle into the Army. I'm qualed with it as well, so it's not as obscure as you might think.

It's much more easy, than shooting the mp2. You can shoot it in 3 different configurations. With one handle, with two handles and with shoulder prop. Because of the small caliber it's able to break the bristol west, but we didn't try it.

c/Commander said:
Yeah, new model M-16. Some improvements over the A2...the biggest being an integrated Rail Interface System. It's been in service with the Marine Corps for a while, and is starting to trickle into the Army. I'm qualed with it as well, so it's not as obscure as you might think.

Thanks for the info... it was definitely news to me.

c/Commander said:

IMO it's just a really nicly souped up A2. The Army prefer's the M4A1, unless you in a rear enchlon unit.

Back