FN-C2 (HB LMG)
Browning Machinegun
Carl Gustav Recoilless Tank Destroyer
M-72 Rocket Launcher

And the biggie:

C1A1 105 mm Howitzer

Dean.

...define "trained." :D

If you count professional military work, my list is real short.

Yep. That's it.

If you count the weapons with which I can hit what I shoot at, the list lengthens a bit.

hey gigabrain, how was the p90, I heard a lot of mixing things about it, Is it true that the gun sprays everywhere like crazy and hits everything but the target on full auto?

I fired the P90 not too long ago, and personally I loved it. If you spray full auto it can get a little hard to manage, but not overly hard, and still has fairly decent accuracy. If you burst fire it, its sweet. Little kick and a lot of punch.

How were you able to have the opportunity to fire a fully automatic P90 as an American civilian at the ripe old age of 17?

bow staff
twin swords
katana
most swords from throughout the years minus the cuttless.
knifes
and of course the human body.

The blue grenade has no mechanism or fuse, its a drill round same weight and size of a live round.

I realise that blue is usually used for inert (or practice) rounds, but there are a small handful of training rounds that have noisemakers associated with them. I believe that you are mistaken when you say there is no fuse in the blue painted practice pineapple grenade you have pictured. Without seeing the shipping container or the numbers printed on the grenade body, I can't with certainty state this is one of the noisemaker practice grenades I am familiar with though.

If it is, the bottom of the grenade is punched out, and a 'short' noise maker fuse (approx 1/2 the charge of a regular grenade), is used to simulate the normal 'time' variant associated with a fused fragmentation 'pineapple' grenade. It is not quite a 'flashbang' however ... it does make quite a loud bang when used for grenade drill ... and ... the user guidelines state it is NOT to be used in an enclosed space, or for drill purposes where it could inadvertently end up going off in a crowd.

Care to elaborate as it still strikes me as a dubious claim.

Sure thing, my father was born in the US, and the rest of his fanily except for his parents are in Argentina (yes they went the long route to gain citizenship). My mother is a native of South Africa (yes an American Citizen), and that is where I shot it. I travel there an average of 2-3 times a year.

Last edited:
I realise that blue is usually used for inert (or practice) rounds, but there are a small handful of training rounds that have noisemakers associated with them. I believe that you are mistaken when you say there is no fuse in the blue painted practice pineapple grenade you have pictured. Without seeing the shipping container or the numbers printed on the grenade body, I can't with certainty state this is one of the noisemaker practice grenades I am familiar with though.

If it is, the bottom of the grenade is punched out, and a 'short' noise maker fuse (approx 1/2 the charge of a regular grenade), is used to simulate the normal 'time' variant associated with a fused fragmentation 'pineapple' grenade. It is not quite a 'flashbang' however ... it does make quite a loud bang when used for grenade drill ... and ... the user guidelines state it is NOT to be used in an enclosed space, or for drill purposes where it could inadvertently end up going off in a crowd.

I know exactly what you are talking about. Here we identify the blue low charge variants as F3 Grenades. The live bad ones are called F1 Grenades, and the blue duds are called drill grenades. We had an incident with ammo contamination between Drill and F3 grenades, which really isn't all that bad, but they still have 10gm of explosive in the base, which could do a fair dose of damage if it went off in your hand.

I know exactly what you are talking about. Here we identify the blue low charge variants as F3 Grenades. The live bad ones are called F1 Grenades, and the blue duds are called drill grenades. We had an incident with ammo contamination between Drill and F3 grenades, which really isn't all that bad, but they still have 10gm of explosive in the base, which could do a fair dose of damage if it went off in your hand.

It has been way too many years since I filled out orders for training munitions and I have forgotten the variant designations ... but ... I still believe that they were ALL painted a blue to identify them as 'practice' instead of combat loads.

Back