Weapons To Israel.

EagleHammer

I read that Israel told USA to Hurry Up with the Weapons or something.
Isn't it illigal to deliver Weapons to a other Country while it's in involved in a armed Conflict.?

EagleHammer said:
Isn't it illigal to deliver Weapons to a other Country while it's in involved in a armed Conflict.?

If it was, England would have been in a world of hurt in 1940. The weapons deal between the US and Israel is a contract made before the present conflict.

Even if the contract was made after thew shooting started. I don't care. Israel has my support, may they beat those terrorist scumbags back into a wall and finish them off once and for all.

I say give Israel the wepaons and muntions for free.

Ill say try to kick them out Of Israel and ship Them To the US, beacuse they seem to like them so, And leave the Arabs Alone.

EagleHammer said:

You're thinking of Sweden. Sweden can't supply any arms to any waring party. It's another matter that it depends on the reciving party, considering it's not followed in every case. These are laws set by Sweden and only control our export. Its not a world wide law.

EagleHammer said:
Ill say try to kick them out Of Israel and ship Them To the US, beacuse they seem to like them so, And leave the Arabs Alone.

Kick the Israels out of Israel? Are you nuts?

Last edited:
EagleHammer said:

Er, ah, Israel, Israelis, who just exactly belongs in Israel if not Israelis? Hellooo!

AlexKall said:
You're thinking of Sweden. Sweden can't supply any arms to any waring party. It's another matter that it depends on the reciving party, considering it's not followed in every case. These are laws set by Sweden and only control our export. Its not a world wide law.

Thank You For That.

And for the other thing I don't belive it have had the Name Israel true out History, The could have given them a Piece of Germany Instead of someone elses country.

Isreal is where the Isrealies live, end of story :p

Don't like people from Israel?

Last edited:
If the people of the USA would return to the homelands of their forefathers, the country would almost be empty. One cannot just turn the clock back to what used to be 3 thousand years ago, but the Israelis could return to the borders of 1948! Perhaps then we would have peace.

Englander2 said:
................. the Israelis could return to the borders of 1948! Perhaps then we would have peace.

You completely ignore the historical facts that go back to the very Bible that is the keystone of modern Christianity ... and ... ignore the archaeological proof that the modern Jews of Israel have a historical trail that goes back for more than 3,300 years in the very heartland of what is present day Israel.

Why SHOULD they give up title to the lands their forefathers settled??? Their roots go back continuously for better than 3,300 years ... no other country can make that claim.

AlexKall said:
When had this law passed?

I remember that during WWII Sweden has been selling weaponry to Germany...

Englander2 said:
If the people of the USA would return to the homelands of their forefathers, the country would almost be empty. One cannot just turn the clock back to what used to be 3 thousand years ago, but the Israelis could return to the borders of 1948! Perhaps then we would have peace.

The Arabs have rejected the 1948 borders, not Israel!
They have started the war as soon as the UN has announced the Israel's independence. They have not recognized Israel(except of Jordan, Egypt and Maroc, I believe) within any borders even after 60 years.
Why should Israel honor these borders now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Englander2 said:
Perhaps then we would have peace.

No we couldn't. What happened in 1948 right after Israel declared independence? Israel was attacked by SIX Arab nations. The Arabs drew first blood in this conflict. The Arabs don't want Israel to just withdraw to their borders of 1948, they want Israel gone, period. If it comes down to the US supplying Israel with weapons and the balance of power remains even or Israel being left on their own and destroyed I choose the former. Israel is acting in self-defense, this is their war on terror except and it is being fought much closer to home and the enemy is known but it being sheltered by the local population.

Last edited:
AlexKall said:
Isreal is where the Isrealies live, end of story :p

Don't like people from Israel?

I don't think they shold take land from the Arabs Thats all, People from Israel is probably a cool bunch.

boris116 said:
When had this law passed?

I remember that during WWII Sweden has been selling weaponry to Germany...

Not sure really but its used when they want to use it, not what you would really consider a "law" even if it really is supposed to be one.

Sweden sold iron to Germany which was used by Germany to make weapons. Sweden also traded intelligence information about german movement to the allies even though the trades with Britain ware weakend when Norway and Denmark was invaded but it still present the trade was later increased in the later parts of the war.

Last conflict where weapons ware sold was the last Iraq involvment and of course Pakistan and India, even if Pakistan trade was mostly radar rather then weapons. I'm however sure these are within leagal boundries of the law, they wouldn't make that kind of decition if it was not. Loop holes of course.

I have to Say that im Sorry, I can't Trash talk the Israelis to Take land when the (I gues you can call it a State) place that i live in was taken From the Danish in 1658 I Think and is Swedish now. So once again Sorry.

Huh?No good english?
Damn it,This soft wes expensive・・・
This is what I wanted to say,
Israel must attack lebanon large scale.
Because,now There is no possibility israer to be attacked by Arab Union again.
Iran,s president,s ability to conduct diplomacy is poor.
Islamic nations have so many plobrems and they wouldn't be unitified again.
Therefore,Israel doesn't have to worry to be attacked again.

Last edited:
sandy said:
I think.
Idon't believe Arab nations function for Islam.
Countries function for earthly national interests.
History proves that.
Even if Israel invades Lebanon on a large scale, a possibility that Arabian allied forces are formed again is almost all 0%.
It seems if the leader who could excel the diplomatic facility appears in some countries, impossible mostly quite actually.
The countries where water utilization trouble, trouble of resources and a border dispute are held between the neighboring countries each other aren't also unusual at Arab various countries.
At this rate Arab various countries can't unite.
It has been revealed that the amount doesn't cover the quality with the previous Iraqi war.
The Israeli armaments are excellent.
Even if I bunch up, Arabian federation can't win.
Israel is a nuclear weapon country in possession.
If you counterattack Israel which became self-abandon by a nuclear weapon, there are also no person collections for Arabian union.
Military in Middle Eastern countries are also strong in the character of the peace maintenance and possess it.
The Saudi royal family which makes Qur'an neglected would fear the large-scale rebellion which would occur to the opening where military left the country.
There are also a lot more Arab various countries which don't wish to lose Israel by the mind and are just inciting anti-Israel for domestic dissatisfied evading.
Because it's such reason.
I think the invasion by Arabian allied forces is completely impossible.

HUH? I think I know ... maybe I know ... ugh ...what the :cen: ??????????? Must be the translation ...

AlexKall said:
Not sure really but its used when they want to use it, not what you would really consider a "law" even if it really is supposed to be one.

Sweden sold iron to Germany which was used by Germany to make weapons. Sweden also traded intelligence information about german movement to the allies even though the trades with Britain ware weakend when Norway and Denmark was invaded but it still present the trade was later increased in the later parts of the war.

What about SKF bearings, Oerlikon and Bofors guns?

Well if you apply the same rule of giving land of Israel to the Jews to that of USA. Then that means that Native Americans has the right to own the lands of N. America. From this I doubt the rich european descendents are willing to do that when they support israel.

I find it hypocritical.

Oh yah screw the holocaust, I don't give a crap of listening to the massacre of Jews when they don't give a care about the slaughter of arabs by their army.

Obvious said:
Then that means that Native Americans has the right to own the lands of N. America.

They DO own their own part of the US. They are called Reservations, and they are autonomous.

Back