Weapons To Israel.

sandy said:
No,no.
I said,make palestinian people rich and bring foundation of terrorism to naughty.
By the way, conflict is in Palestine which continues.
Funds of the ODA year of 100,000,000 dollars Japanese Government pays are provided for towns and villages in Palestine as urgent expense for measures for the unemployed via UNDP.
By the money, about Palestinian 200,000 people is employed a year, and repairing houses destroyed by IDF and forestation destroyed olive fields.
These days,I feel.
The more america critisize Iran, the more Iran's hard core gets power in senate.
Thanks to American policy,now Iranians go to old guard.

First, we can't refuse to sell arms to an ally. Second, every bit of support that is given to Palestinians, Hamas takes and buys arms from Iran, Russia, China, and many others. Third, the Palestinians have a good source of income, Israel. They are the only country that will employ Palestinians and allow them to sell and buy. It's only when Hamas attacks Israelis that Palestinians are not allowed to cross into Israel.

WarMachine said:
Are you equating anti-semitism with anti-israeli sentiments? If someone hates egypt does it mean they hate all muslims because egypt is an islamic nation? You can be the best of friends with jews and dislike israel because israel is a state that has national responsibilities which are at ends with many people around the world. Now if you meant that a person is anti-semitic anyway and wants to do harm to israel then that makes sense, but rarely do you see that in entire nations other than the ones around the mid east..

It is very convenient to hide one's anti-semitism behind the anti-israeli sentiments...Don't you agree?
WarMachine said:
But i think the confiscated territory being referred to is the golan heights and the palestinian areas which israel still has control of. Golan is not part of israel because no country in the world recognizes it as such and should be given back to syria but israel won't because of the water supplies there and the handful of settlers as well. Same thing for the west bank which has a quarter million israelis living there and israel controls most of the water in that region as well.

If israel doesn't want to worry about "defending" itself anymore, then serious talk has to be made about letting go of these areas and working out arrangements to share the resources in those areas.

I agree israel was wronged in 1948, but they did preemtively attack in 1956 and 1967 which led to an arab attack in 1973. A lot of the problems aren't solely the fault of arabs, israel does take a lot of blame as well.
So far, situation with the Golan Heights is simple - who keeps them, controls either Israel or Damascus.
Would you agree to let a jerk(and this is a very mild statement about the Syrian government!) to keep a gun at your head when you have him in your sights already?

sandy said:
No,no.
I said,make palestinian people rich and bring foundation of terrorism to naughty.
Sure,
when the Israelis had left the very profitable farms in Gaza strip to the Palestinians, what has happened to them?

They have been looted by those people you want to make rich...

Last edited by a moderator:
AlexKall said:
You're thinking of Sweden. Sweden can't supply any arms to any waring party. It's another matter that it depends on the reciving party, considering it's not followed in every case. These are laws set by Sweden and only control our export. Its not a world wide law.

True, we have the same regulations. We trade weapons with our NATO allies, however we demand an end user agreement of no further sale of the product, making it harder to end up in the weaponry of an "unwanted" third party. On the other hand components manufactured by Norwegian arms companies for export to NATO allies are not under this regulation (rocket engines, electronics...).

Last edited:
gladius;What reality are you living in. Perhaps you missed that poll I showed here it is again

Muslim Views of Jews

...a large-scale attitudinal survey conducted by The Pew Research Center in 2006, puts the cards on the table when it comes to Muslim views of Jews.

The study revealed endemic anti-Jewish sentiment in the Muslim world.

Percentage of Muslims with Unfavorable Views of Jews:
Jordan - 100 percent
Lebanon - 99 percent
Egypt - 98 percent
Morocco - 88 percent
Indonesia - 76 percent
Pakistan - 74 percent
Turkey - 60 percent

Well That,s Normal Cuz PPL There Knew That Israel Invaded Palestine And Take The Land Illegal .. SO What Do You Expect ....You Think They Will Love You ...Oooh Give Me A hug ......... For Sure No You Looks As Invaders There So That,s The Only Thing You Could Ever Expect And Im Sure That,s The Same In Israel...

That happened with the IRA becuase of the vote in Ireland that no longer gave the IRA moral precidence to continue the conflict.

Unless you can give the Muslims the same thing, the conflict will continue, you still don't get it. For them Mohamed say to hate the Jews, unless all the Imams says this is no tlonger valid and Israel has the right to excist only then will the conflict end.

This is precisely the point I'm saying that they will have peace for a short period when they get what they want. And later they will look for any excuse at all no matter how small to restart the conflict again.

It has everything to do with it, in that people who have destructive aims will not be satified until they have evrything.

Not only that the Palestinians weren't the ones reponsible for trying to annihilate Israel several times during their history.

It was all the other Muslims countries around the area who have done so and they are NOT Palestinians, and they did not own any of that land.SO the analogy makes perfect sense.

I told you before, this is not just a Palestinian issue, the destruction of Israel is so prevalent that all the countries in the area jump in to fuel the conflict and support the terrorist.

Are We In Stupid Movie .. Give Me A Break
You Don,t Know What Are You Talking About .....
We Just Normal People Just Like You And We Don,t Hate Jews We Just Hate Israel Cuz Of Reasons Above
So we Said You Get Back To Borders Before 1967 And We,r cool But You Don,t Want To Make Any Move You Just Expect And Imagine Things That,s Not Gonna Happen .. We Don,t Want To Kick You A Way Or Destroying You We Just Want Our Lands Back ....You See You Don,t Make Any Move For Peace And Acting On Expectation For Some Thing Not right ... I Wish To Look At It From Other Side - Why We Make Any Wars If We Have Our Lands Back ... In ur vision What Would The World Say Then --- You Will Have All Support That You Imagine And You Won,t Need It .. So If You Make The 2 state Solution You Will Live In Peace And We Wil Be In Peace Too ...There,s No
Reason For War !

Last edited:
Well That,s Normal Cuz PPL There Knew That Israel Invaded Palestine And Take The Land Illegal .. SO What Do You Expect ....You Think They Will Love You ...Oooh Give Me A hug ......... For Sure No You Looks As Invaders There So That,s The Only Thing You Could Ever Expect And Im Sure That,s The Same In Israel...

Are We In Stupid Movie .. Give Me A Break
You Don,t Know What Are You Talking About .....
We Just Normal People Just Like You And We Don,t Hate Jews We Just Hate Israel Cuz Of Reasons Above
So we Said You Get Back To Borders Before 1967 And We,r cool But You Don,t Want To Make Any Move You Just Expect And Imagine Things That,s Not Gonna Happen .. We Don,t Want To Kick You A Way Or Destroying You We Just Want Our Lands Back ....You See You Don,t Make Any Move For Peace And Acting On Expectation For Some Thing Not right ... I Wish To Look At It From Other Side - Why We Make Any Wars If We Have Our Lands Back ... In ur vision What Would The World Say Then --- You Will Have All Support That You Imagine And You Won,t Need It .. So If You Make The 2 state Solution You Will Live In Peace And We Wil Be In Peace Too ...There,s No
Reason For War !

Twilight, I think that you can ignore this post, it is over 3 years old and it was Gladius' last post on this site.

I would like to ask just one favour though, if you would be so kind.

Please don't post in large bold type, there is no need for it, and it makes me feel like I am reading something designed for small children.

Other than that, I am 100% in agreement with your feelings.

Last edited:
Twilight, I think that you can ignore this post, it is over 3 years old and it was Gladius' last post on this site.

I would like to ask just one favour though, if you would be so kind.

Please don't post in large bold type, there is no need for it, and it makes me feel like I am reading something designed for small children.

Other than that, I am 100% in agreement with your feelings.

sry i didn,t noticed that,s old post .... and so for my large bold type ..........
and thanx too for supporting my opinion :)

Last edited:
So how does the panel feel about the latest news about Iron Dome?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8681919.stm

I think that this is a positive move, which could go a long wasy to reassuring the Israeli populace that they aren't without some form of defence, now we have to see if the Israeli govt is actually going to try and extend an olive branch. This is obviously not a cure for the rocket attacks, but if it works it could be a game changer.

Personally I'd be bloody happy to see any kind of progress, but I ain't holding my breath.

Back