WCC - Web Cadet Corps

MatthewAngel

Hey guys and thanks for spending a few minutes to look at my post. I will make this brief instead of giving you a wall of text. I am a member of a community called the “Web Cadet Corp”. It is an online community of people who have come together to form a group, a corp. It is military based, comes with training, promotions, medals, appointments, a chain of command and lots more.

I am here to recruit you future cadets into joining the oldest Web Cadet Corp online not only to add to our numbers but to bring experience, to help make the Corp more than it is right now. If you are interested feel free to message my email or just go directly to this link and sign up.

http://www.webcadets.com/administration/forms/join.php

When you join up, make sure to drop by the forums and say hi.

Thanks for your time and thank you Mr. Redleg for permitting me to post this. You rock, sir. :rock:

Respectfully,
Matthew Angel :salute:
Alpha Company - WCC

To quote an old member of our corp; The WCC is an online "cadet" force of past, present, and future service men and women. Even if you have no intention of being in the military you can still join.

Our mission currently is to promote learning and understanding of the worlds military, promote disipline, loyalty, leadership, comradeship and a sense of pride in achievement. We are also here to meet and make new friends (and then shoot them) lol jk jk.. But we are here to make new friends from all around the globe who has common interests.

Oh and I dare someone to sign up as John Shepard and join the navy :p so when you reach Commander you can say
'I'm Commander Shepard and this is my fave (insert place here) on the citadel" lol

Last edited:
There is no 'world' military and I garuntee you will never learn anything about any of those concepts you throw around sitting in front of a computer.

What do you gain from being in an online army? I.e whats the point?
In the old days children ran around with a stick and played cop and robbers. Now the the stick is simply replaced with an iPad, but the game remains the same.

How do you learn to be cold, wet and miserable online?
How do you learn to handle stress and fear?
How do you learn about how hard it sometimes is to be a soldier?

Probably very fun if you need to pass time.

Most of our members are either former military or are cadets in the real military. I for one joined cause it was fun and I was interested in the military but couldn't join for personal reasons.

There is no 'world' military and I garuntee you will never learn anything about any of those concepts you throw around sitting in front of a computer.

In the old days children ran around with a stick and played cop and robbers. Now the the stick is simply replaced with an iPad, but the game remains the same.

Mr. Wards, I believe you misunderstood what I meant by "worlds military". What I mean by that is the individual military's on this earth. Instead of saying that, why don't you try joining and seeing what we got.

Mr Rm, Please elaborate on what you are trying to say.

That is yours and your mates opinion.

Anyways back on topic.

The WCC is an online "cadet" force of past, present, and future service men and women. Even if you have no intention of being in the military you can still join. If you join you will be free to choose from 3 available services; Army, Air Force and Navy.

In the webcadets you can take part in completing "trade and qualification" tests these wil count towards your Units (marines army etc) **** of the walk points system.

I myself am also working on implementing something that will add more to the Corp.

If you are interested feel free to message me or just go directly to this link and sign up.

http://www.webcadets.com/administration/forms/join.php

Also where it asks if someone reccomended you, feel free to put that Matthew Angel recruited you :bravo:

Once everything is squared away drop by the forums and say hi. Also check out the Cadets mess to see what I am planning.

Thank you for your time.

Matthew Angel
Alpha Company
Section One

had a quick look even applied to be an officer.... The whole things seems to me to be a bit pointless.

Bob walker

had a quick look even applied to be an officer.... The whole things seems to me to be a bit pointless.

Bob walker

Is there anywhere I can sign up to be a PMC? or something that resembles the FFL? If I am going to fantasize, might as well go all the way... play the bad guy, why the hell not...:2guns::m1:

Last edited:
I will only say this once. If you do not plan on joining or don't have any questions regarding the Web Cadet Corp, do not say anything.

Bob walker

What was your name in the corp? And you can't just apply to be an officer right off the bat Mr Walker.

Last edited:
I will only say this once. If you do not plan on joining or don't have any questions regarding the Web Cadet Corp, do not say anything.

Behave properly, who do you think you are? Have you any idea what kind of people who are on this forum. Here's veterans, current serving soldiers and also some with combat experience. And then you have the audacity to be offended because there are some who comment on your post. Try to turn off your PC once in a while and get out and experience the real world.

Back