way to make people angry

OORAH

Whats your favorite way to really get someone riled up. could also be something someone has done to you

I like to contradict myself horribly, and disagree with everything someone says. :twisted:

:rambo:

i usually just randomly jump into a conversation, and generally be around people that dont like me, and just force my way into whatever they are talking about! :lol:

Just being nice to an upset person with a problem and agreeing to everything they say. Wow, they sure do blow their tops :D

Haha. For me it's enough by staying positive.. I'm living with rather.. Pessimistic people. :lol:

argue with someone until they're upset, and then agree with them and refuse to continue the arguement. You have to do it in a way that lets them know you don't really agree for the effects you want.

I prefer the Socratic method. Keep asking them questions until they contradict their own arguments!:lol:

Of course, a much faster way is to question the species of their mothers, or attack their religous beliefs, especially if they are mohammadens.

When you are at a long queue at a checkout break wind loudly and then turn around and stare at the person behind you and start muttering under your breath. In no time flat every one is looking at that person and they just not know what to do apart from look very guilty and embarrassed

Back