way to make people angry

Hey, there's a difference between posting responses to anti-Obama sentiments, and starting up debates purely because I want to see some blood pressures rise. LOL

Talking about politics is right while you do it in the correct way, just showing your point of view in a polite way...don´t ever trying to convince by imposition, don´t trying to spread s**t over other thoughts and learning to listen to other ideas which others argue with such a respect you wish to be heared.

Politic is in our lives, so it´s necesary to talk about it, the only thing is that we don´t use to do it correctly, perhaps because our politicians don´t even do it.

When time passes you realize not all is so radical, not the "goods" are so good or the "bads" are so bad, every part has its reasonable things and its failures. The hardest is to find the balance in your own reason and own decisitions.( soooo difficult!!! , that´s way the greens are always increasing voting rates.LOL).

But this is mostly got when you have seen passing many governments all of them with scandals, corruption, as many good as bad things acts, and full complete of election promises undone at end of mandatory. That´s the moment you even realize that even your father was not right always as you thought when you were a child.

Discussing is ok for a forum always, if we all thought the same this will be an oil pool. If somebody jumps in the fire the mods will know what to do. The only think I have clear of this is when you are a pure "A" politic band and go into dialectic fight with a pure "B"...never will be a solution and at last...nobody wins.

Best, ladies and gentlemen

How to make people angry... just be a middle of the road kind of person. Everyone will hate you soon enough.

Extremes are always said to be bad. But I think is just the same for some people who will ever be in the line of hating for any reason, even you are on left, on right, middle, under or above. They hate just to hate, because they are full of resentment. I just feel sorry about them.

What pisses me off greatly is when someone says "whatever."

My daughter did that to me once, she doesnt anymore.

LOL...hahahahaahhhaa,,,,whatever is the other version of saying "**** YOU", heheheheehehee...yeah..that would piss me off too....lol

Pissing off people recipe:

1.-Take two people who make a good couple.
2.- Put them together and mix them as much as possible. (Marry them)
3.- Time of cooking depends of ingredients, but finally you will have loads of things and situations to put in a pissing off list.
4.- Write down in a list and when some of the ingredents has lost stability and looks like oven is going to make explode the full kitchen/ house, take it off as fast as possible.
5.- Have a rest cooking.
6.- Insert coin and continue cooking, but don´t ever repeat the same ingredient, only similar ones and very important: don´t mix ingredients again for long times, just the necesary.

(Time to laugh) ;-)

One favourite prank played when I was a young boy, was to wrap dog poo in newspaper, put it outside someones front door, light the newspaper, when the newspaper is burning quite well, ring the door bell and run like hell.

I'm sure you can guess what happens next.

Last edited:
One favourite prank played when I was a young boy, was to wrap dog poo in newspaper, put it outside someones front door, light the newspaper, when the newspaper is burning quite well, ring the door bell and run like hell.

I'm sure you can guess what happens next.

aaah yes the old bag shitter :) an insta-classic.

I am not really into making people angry, but OTOH there are stereotypes of ppl that have a kind of "visible" button that I sometimes *love* to push and see them explode (because you know they will!), just for the fun of it (call me a provocateur in this respect... :) ).

I remember one of my GFs had this group of very feministically thinking girls (the type that you cannot really converse normaly as a bloke with: Its all about "The Goddess", "Joint Menstruation Against Male Opression", etc...) invited every week or so (for whatever?).

One day I came from work when the ladies were around, and, seeing them, without even saying hello went straight to the kitchen table, sat down, beat the table hard with my fist and said (almost under my breath to make it sound more "threatening") with a really serious face looking at my GF:

"It´s one o´clock ... and *where* is my beer? ...and *where*, please, is my food?"

What followed was one of the best hysterical and absolutely hilarious female group explosions I ever had the chance to witness, "hyenas" and "harpies" come to mind, and I was so occupied with laughing my bottom off that I did not realize they actually were close to lynching me right there (apart from each instantly offering my GF - who by then had this rather embarrased facial expression and was cringing - a *safer* place to stay...)... :)

Just FDR, neither do I expect my food or beer ready or delivered by my gf/wife on command, nor is it the way I usually behave, it was just this little devil in my head asking me to press this button, because it was so visible... :) And it was really good fun, from my POV anyway... I can still laugh about that one today... :)

FWIW,

Rattler

Last edited:
Seems all I have to do to set my wife off is be late getting home..... or not show up..... or get home on time........ or just be in range of her voice or cellphone reception. Hmmm..... what can I say, I have a way with the ladies.

Hey Rattler, know the difference between a Feminist with a sense of humor and Santa Claus. There is just the slimmest of chances that Santa Claus actually exists.

Back