way to make people angry

well a friend of mine isnt able to get crawfish right now...and i sent him a comment on myspace with a pic of some nice lookin crawfish telling him hey just wanted to let you know what you was missing....lol..he wasnt happy with me lol...but i think he knew i was joking...lol

Well I usually just stay absolutely perky no matter what, and the person is like "Why are you so damn happy?"
But what really makes me mad is when people tease me, cause I can never tell if they are serious or not...

Well I usually just stay absolutely perky no matter what, and the person is like "Why are you so damn happy?"
But what really makes me mad is when people tease me, cause I can never tell if they are serious or not...

BEWARE OF REDHEAD, PEOPLE! :D

I can handle happy people as long as its not early in the mornings....I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON lmbo

Haha thats EXACTLY what I like to do to people, Im a morning person- don't ask my why, I just am...So in first hour Im all like "good morning!" then what the usual response is "die Lindsey" it's pretty funny

Foxy me being a redhead has NOTHING to do with this :confused:

lol....my usual response to people that are morning people is to ignore them for the first hour...or say whats good about it? lol

Not responding.......heheheeheheehehe..."Makes me look like tha' wiser and smarter person", hehehehehhehee.......lol..:wink:

Deadpan delivery... "Did you actually think about that before you said it?" and then walk away before they can respond... or to any woman just mutter the phrase "Whatever." LOL

Just telling the truth about what you think about them. People don´t use to accept it well although they say they worth it (but you can notice in their growing nose)

Doing friends, like always...even I worked with a saw machine in a factory I had fingers left to count my friends (Joke: that´s like the man who worked in a saw factory and when came to the bar and opened his full hand saying "5 beers please" and the waiter didn´t hear him, he was always given 3)

Best

Here's one I've seen lately..... Democrats gaining ground in the government... That just seems to have people FUMING. :D Is it bad that I take pleasure in seeing Republicans (or anti-Obama people in general) absolutely furious at what he does?

Here's one I've seen lately..... Democrats gaining ground in the government... That just seems to have people FUMING. :D Is it bad that I take pleasure in seeing Republicans (or anti-Obama people in general) absolutely furious at what he does?
Its not bad... it just makes you a troll. :)

Hey, there's a difference between posting responses to anti-Obama sentiments, and starting up debates purely because I want to see some blood pressures rise. LOL

Back