By way of introduction

Moneywheels

Hi,

I'm new to this forum but have been involved in Militia since I could push an Airfix tank across the carpet. Now I ride in a WW2 Jeep on good days and spend the rest of the time making movies (which is fun when you make them but hard getting to the start line). Anyway I was hoping to get some military expert opinion about a film story in development. I'm happy to post it somewhere for anyone who has time & opinions to share. It is only the bare bones - not the Hollywood veneer (and hopefully never). It is about the only American to witness Kursk so it is pretty amazing. Let me know if there's any interest. Nice to join you and look forward to plenty of interesting discussions.

Cheers:cheers:

I’m not an E. Front expert so I don’t think I’d be much help to you but I really like the idea of you asking for input from people who do know. Film makers get so much wrong so often and people like those on this site are happy to give info for free.

By way of welcome!

Welcome from a fellow Brit, who now inhabits the Great White North.

Perhaps you will be the newest member of our illustrious clan - the Brit Pack. There is a thorough and comprehensive vetting phase, as well as a questionnaire - to which all the answers must be 'Yes.'

Welcome, once more.

Being British does not give automatic entry, to the Brit Pack!.
One must have the correct sense of humour,sarcasm,irony and most of all,the morals of an alley cat!.
And join in the Daisy Chain :D

Welcome....be careful around Britney Spears Fan Club (The Brit Pack) here, they are far from the picture foreigners have of English gentlemen:shock:

They are a funny bunch, though:wink:

"perhaps" we could give him your place? :D :p

2 birds 1 stone etc. ;)

Hey now! I'm an established member, with, I grant you, very un-established credentials... (I realise that this isn't helping my case...)

But, hey, you guys know that one does not simply "take one's place". One is often "removed" from one's position... I fully expect, one night, to hear a helicopter circling overhead, and then to have my windows smashed by flashbangs coming in, and then to have you, Highway Man, and Tankie all coming crashing in. And then "removing" me from my place in the Brit Pack.

Then flying away in your chopper - probably an Apache, or Lynx, with the Brit Pack flag flying...

Back