By Way Of Deception Thou Shalt Do War

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
"By Way Of Deception Thou Shalt Do War"

I have heard this is the official motto of Israeli's Mossad. Apparently, an ex agent revealed it.
Can anyone confirm or give some further explanations? Thank you very much.

I've seen that too but it's usually written by conspiracy theorists who are sure that Israel controls the US government.

I found this too:
The Mossad was formed in December 1949 as the "Central Institute for Coordination", at the recommendation of Reuven Shiloah to Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion. Shiloah wanted a central body to coordinate and improve cooperation between the existing security services — the army's intelligence department (AMAN), the General Security Service (GSS or "Shabak") and the foreign offices "political department". In March 1951, it was reorganized and made a part of the prime minister's office, reporting directly to the prime minister. Its current staff is estimated at approximately 1,200. Its motto is be-'éyn tahbūlōt yīpōl `ām; ū-teshū`āh be-rōv yo'éts (Hebrew: באין תחבולות יפול עם, ותשועה ברוב יועץ, "Where no counsel is, the people fall, but in the multitude of counselors there is safety." - Proverbs XI, 14) [1]

http://www.answers.com/topic/mossad

Thank you both of you. It seems that is NOT the official Mossad motto. Thanks Infidel and Top for your useful links.

Italian Guy said:
"By Way Of Deception Thou Shalt Do War"

I have heard this is the official motto of Israeli's Mossad. Apparently, an ex agent revealed it.
Can anyone confirm or give some further explanations? Thank you very much.

Hence the title of Viktor Ostrovsky's "By Way of Deception".

Back