Waving to Mom

ladyhawk

Waving to Mom

While the soldiers stood at attention during a parade, a private waved to someone in the audience. "Jones, never do that again!", the drill instructor whispered. But a few minutes later, the soldier waved a second time. Back in the barracks after the parade, the DI stormed in and barked for Jones to come front and center. "Son, you knew I was going to see you," he screamed. "You knew it was wrong. Aren't you afraid of me?"
"Yes, sir!" replied Jones. "But you don't know my mother!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LadyHawk

ladyhawk said:
Waving to Mom

While the soldiers stood at attention during a parade, a private waved to someone in the audience. "Jones, never do that again!", the drill instructor whispered. But a few minutes later, the soldier waved a second time. Back in the barracks after the parade, the DI stormed in and barked for Jones to come front and center. "Son, you knew I was going to see you," he screamed. "You knew it was wrong. Aren't you afraid of me?"
"Yes, sir!" replied Jones. "But you don't know my mother!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LadyHawk

to the best of my knowledge soldiers don't have Drill Instructors Marine's do... Soldiers have Drill Sargents.

but the joke did kinda remind me of my mom!!

wow.......

YEP thats Chris' mother that woman could make a hardened DI wet his cammies! She's scarry man! I have to marry into that family too I hope the old saying that a man picks a girl thats like his mother isnt true because that means one of two things 1) I'm a crazy psyco :cen: or 2) he's not really planning on marring me. lol A rock and a hard place OOHRAH! Lady hawk are all Marine mommies this scarry? Please tell me no! :lol:

Semper Fi,
Ashley

Patriotreturns said:
Awww, dont give the Ladyhawk a hard time, the joke was plenty funny, despite the slight error in title.

It is NP :)

I didn't take offense :)

I found the Joke so I just posted it and Anyways I am
New with all military terms pretty much so not like
I knew any different...LOL :lol: :lol:

LadyHawk

**Future Marine Corp Mom**

Re: wow.......

AmericanSweetheart said:
YEP thats Chris' mother that woman could make a hardened DI wet his cammies! She's scarry man! I have to marry into that family too I hope the old saying that a man picks a girl thats like his mother isnt true because that means one of two things 1) I'm a crazy psyco :cen: or 2) he's not really planning on marring me. lol A rock and a hard place OOHRAH! Lady hawk are all Marine mommies this scarry? Please tell me no! :lol:

Semper Fi,
Ashley

Well not sure LOL

BUT I can say this when they were growing up I never had to lay
a Hand on them....My look and my voice told all :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't consider myself scarry though....LOL

I was tough with them BUT I also was very Open with them.
They knew if they EVER had a Problem they could and still
do Talk to me. I also was called more then once a COOL Mom.
I did lots of guy things with them INCLUDING Hunting & Fishing :D

LadyHawk

**Future Marine Corp Mom**

Back